Tekken57's PC mods - Beware of the dog

tekken57

@dyno, I'm going for his WCW look in the pic below. I have the goatee coloured like the ref pics but they don't show as much in game, will probably have to increase the transparency.

I had to scrap this hair as I could get the animations working. I did find another nice hair object to use which works perfectly but I have to shape it in 3dsmax. Also need to figure out a way to get tassles on his pants in.

kevinnash.jpg

1999_Kevin_Nash_WCW_Poster.JPG

• Like 1

@dyno, I'm going for his WCW look in the pic below. I have the goatee coloured like the ref pics but they don't show as much in game, will probably have to increase the transparency.

I had to scrap this hair as I could get the animations working. I did find another nice hair object to use which works perfectly but I have to shape it in 3dsmax. Also need to figure out a way to get tassles on his pants in.

kevinnash.jpg

1999_Kevin_Nash_WCW_Poster.JPG

I think one of the in-game pants has the tassels (Fandango?).

KEVIN NASH

The new hair works beautifully, had to shape it quite a bit though. Want to do a few more nWo attires and then I'm done:

nash_pc_update1.jpg

You're amazing man! Nash looks sick!

• Like 1

Awesome job Tekken, really helps with the OLD feeling! LOL

Any chance you would be doing Kurt Angle anytime soon? All the CAW in CC aren't very accurate. Not even sure if we can adjust like that yet.

SCOTT STEINER

Very very early preview. I did this as a test to see how far I could push the modelling possibilities. The face textures need a ton of work as I'm using very low res textures, normals also need work. Also have quite a bit of modelling to do (merge the shoulders with the body, etc).

The eyes are also moving back into the original position no matter where I move them, I think this is due to the rigging.

I also got the game to load the model in game by disabling the facial animations, no idea how to fix the face corruption any other way. And before you guys ask, disabling the facial animations was done in hex and is very complicated. Will have to code something into X-Rey on the next update.

This is going to take while but I figured I put this out there to get some opinions.

steiner_pc_preview.jpg