Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

hey man are you still working on balor v3 if so will you take an attire request for him?

I thought everyone was happy with the old one...but between me and you I was thinking about finishing it after I get some other ideas done.

hey man are you still working on balor v3 if so will you take an attire request for him?

I thought everyone was happy with the old one...but between me and you I was thinking about finishing it after I get some other ideas done.

ah ok Kenny Omega looks great btw

I was thinking about doing Tama Tonga (I even went so far as get the references I need to do it) but I may hold off, for now. I may take a break soon til 2k16 (I got real world stuff that come first), so i'll try to get out before I go.

I was thinking about doing Tama Tonga (I even went so far as get the references I need to do it) but I may hold off, for now. I may take a break soon til 2k16 (I got real world stuff that come first), so i'll try to get out before I go.

Maybe you could convert Vader over as a last mod? Would be great :) 

Hope u consider Karl Anderson :'( :D 

GameElite is already been doing Karl Anderson dude. You've asked and been told this on numerous topics as well. 

GameElite is already been doing Karl Anderson dude. You've asked and been told this on numerous topics as well. 

I'm sorry :'( I almost never see GameElite so I'm uncomfortable :'( My bad, this is the last time :'(