Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

@Trey Union

I have no problems with you praising @bravebird31's work. In fact I encourage it. All those individuals you mentioned deserve heaps of praise. HOWEVER, you can praise their work without insulting and diminishing the hard work of the many other modders on this forum. A compliment does not need to be coupled with an insult to make it valid.

I haven't done any modding in a while, but previously I had put a ton of time and effort into my creations and am quite proud of them. I'm also appreciative of the efforts and fine work of the many other modders here (including @yjkim0901 above). Your thoughtless disrespect towards a large majority of this community clearly shows that you have no idea the time, effort, and skill that goes into these creations. Perhaps should should consider that factor in the future.

NOTE: Sorry for going off-topic in your thread @bravebird31, and as always great stuff (newest AJ looks awesome).

• Like 2

Really looking forward to your new AJ Styles :D But will u keep the Bullet Club attire or make a WWE one, or both ? :D By the way, pleaseee add the elbow pad if u can ( right arm only ), he just looks...incomplete without it. Thank u !!!

• Like 1

Really looking forward to your new AJ Styles :D But will u keep the Bullet Club attire or make a WWE one, or both ? :D 

That was the question that I was about to ask

• Like 1

somebody upload enzo amore pofo moveset please , really need it , thanks

There is a thread for moveset and pofo pinned on the pc forums page.

there is no enzo pofo moveset

check GameElites topic, I think page 20 someone posted an Enzo pofo moveset. I am pretty sure I got it from his topic when he originally created enzo and cass

check GameElites topic, I think page 20 someone posted an Enzo pofo moveset. I am pretty sure I got it from his topic when he originally created enzo and cass

thanks, i find it