Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

I'm good on the textures, but booker T might work. I'll try it and see if it will work, but a great idea. Thanks Tekken 

very cool. but can i check whic ch(???).pac file which wrestler?? thanx the answear. peace

Possum has a list of ch pac numbers here: http://bit.ly/2K15Table

aaa man.. you are a god,, thanx man ;)

AJ Styles looks fantastic,kudos once again proving the you are one of the few legit modders we have here.And according to me there are only 4 legit modders here.

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

These guys makes unique mods.

From what i've seen rest are all crap,all they do is make attire updates.

Edited by Trey Union

AJ Styles looks fantastic,kudos once again proving the you are one of the few legit modders we have here.And according to me there are only 4 legit modders here.

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

Shut your pie hole already.

Indeed those who you listed are the finnest that we have in this forum.

However, who in the hell are you judging and calling all of the other modders crap who put more than 3+hrs of their time just to share their work?

• Like 3

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

While I thank you for liking my work, please respect the modders in the community. They work hard on their mods and deserve respect.

• Like 4

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

You mean they do what 2K and THQ have been doing? :lol Ain't nothing wrong with that :D

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

While I thank you for liking my work, please respect the modders in the community. They work hard on their mods and deserve respect.

Your Words Are True The Modder WORK hard like Aj   malan1998 tekken57 you me and all the community please respect all the modder because they help each other...:|

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

3skzbo.jpg

Says a person who never tried modding and most probably never will do to know the efforts and time put in modding

I agree these are the marquee modders but that doesn't mean they are the only once (No offense intended to you above mentioned modders)

• Like 2

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

3skzbo.jpg

Says a person who never tried modding and most probably never will do to know the efforts and time put in modding

I agree these are the marquee modders but that doesn't mean they are the only once (No offense intended to you above mentioned modders)

yes he never tried 

You guys are going seriously off topic here. Everyone who contributes something to the community is a valued member. Keep in mind that every has to start modding somewhere. I also started by creating alt attires and then later on figured out how to edit models.

Discussion closed.

• Like 3

You guys are going seriously off topic here. Everyone who contributes something to the community is a valued member. Keep in mind that every has to start modding somewhere. I also started by creating alt attires and then later on figured out how to edit models.

Discussion closed.

Ok Tekken57 i also first do graphics mod i am also doing now but now i can mod textures

I like the beat but damn, those lyrics are weird as hell. Too much red neck mention and all. Also, this intro looks longer than the one he uses.

So... you're saying you "don't want none"? :p

• Like 1

Guys with all respect to other guys work,they wouldn't even compare to What @tekken57 @eri619 @bravebird31 and @legrandcissarcix does.No offense guys.These guys are absolute gems,The First two persons whom i mentioned stands out from the rest.

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

3skzbo.jpg

OK,You have a fair point,however,Each and every person who registers in a forum can't be a modder,it has something to do with Universal Law,could a Doctor do what an Engineer does,no!

Every individual has a craft in which he is qualified at.

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

However, who in the hell are you judging and calling all of the other modders crap who put more than 3+hrs of their time just to share their work?

OK,please calm down there buddy,i never attacked you.So please use polite language.We don't want to go off topic either when bravebird deserves praises for his work.

Guys with all respect to other guys work,they wouldn't even compare to What @tekken57 @eri619 @bravebird31 and @legrandcissarcix does.No offense guys.These guys are absolute gems,The First two persons whom i mentioned stands out from the rest.

tekken57

eri619

you

legrandcissarcix.

OK,please calm down there buddy,i never attacked you.So please use polite language.We don't want to go off topic either when bravebird deserves praises for his work.

Saying "with all due respect" after mentioning every other modders' work is crap including mine doesn't make your word polite.

You indeed attacked me since I'm also one of those guys who shared crap in this forum.

No one was off topic before you came out with that fucked up mentioning.

Don't act like you're the one who was offended. You basically insulted every other modders beside those you mentioned.

Seriously if you don't get this, you're either a moron or a jerk. 

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 8