Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Congratulations, Brave! 

AND PLEASE GIVE HIM A FUCKING BREAK, PEOPLE.

Can't believe those idiots still thinking modders are like vending machines or something.

Hell, you don't even pay for these shit unlike when you get sodas from the machines. 

If not mistaken, people are just joking around with his title. No one is annoying him as far as I can tell.

Damn, you're right.  I've been sitting in front of my laptop for day and night and I think I lost or missed something. My apologies.

Congratulations, Brave! 

AND PLEASE GIVE HIM A FUCKING BREAK, PEOPLE.

Can't believe those idiots still thinking modders are like vending machines or something.

Hell, you don't even pay for these shit unlike when you get sodas from the machines. 

If not mistaken, people are just joking around with his title. No one is annoying him as far as I can tell.

Damn, you're right.  I've been sitting in front of my laptop for day and night and I think I lost or missed something. My apologies.

It's ok lol. I figured you haven't noticed or something. No apologies needed :)

Thanks for all the well wishes...Now back to business. Alex Shelley is done (would appreciate someone to do better attires for him and a pofo and moveset), Also just finished a Version 2 of Samoa Joe (The eyes work now and used Demott's shorts). I'll add pics shortly.   

• Like 7

Hey I installed Balor, but I'm only getting the original one...No face paint attires! I already have Universal Attire Unlock installed.

Same here.

Did you set the number of attires to 5?

It's working for me

Awesome work, by the way, bravebird31 

wLoM7ll.jpg

Edited by Ewan

Ya that's what I'm using...It works for other mods...I'm getting Attire 1 to 10 options but I only get the original no matter which attire I choose...

Works fine for me. Here are a couple of things to check:

Did you download version 2.1 (128MB rar, 406MB extracted)  of the mod? Version 2.0 of the mod (43.5MB rar, 113MB extracted) only comes with one attire. 

If you do have 2.1, did you change the ID of the wrestler? If so, make sure to rename all the PACH files (000499XY) for the attires in the file to the new ID. When you unlock more attires with the Unlocker than there are, the first attire is always used for those that don't have PACH files.

Also make sure that you don't have any other files that contain Balor installed in your ch folder(s), as they could be overriding the new one. If you do, delete them or move them somewhere else.

update: Joe and Shelley will be released soon

22570832471_5a973baa9e_c.jpg

So let me understand this Finn Balor isn't out yet, right?

Just released it a minute ago ;)

Great stuff! Thank you so much! Mr. Balor 2.1 just looks wonderful.

By the way, Brave, I'm curious. did you have to do anything special to disable the physics/animation on Balor's entrance tassels? Or doesn't the last-generation version use physics (which I assume the models are from) or does it simply work without doing anything special in 2k15 (since 2k15 doesn't have a cloth phyiscs engine like 2k16 does)?

Edited by Cave Waverider

All the attires are working fine. I think the people who are facing problems unlocked SMK's Balor's attire which is on slot 462. So make sure that you have unlocked the right Balor which is on slot 499.