Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Update: Need to fix the belly button texture and the attires also removed the the head_n texture for a softer face, but overall I like where it is at the moment

You said you'll need reference for Sasha's boots. Hope this helps.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/24/e8/b324e81c1cdccb3c2bc985c2991e7002.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=6&v=vPFN9cVmdWg

Hey Brave, Just wanted to know what you want to do about a Samoa Joe Re-texture I've done. I edited your Samoa Joe and added 7 attires + your yellow one. I don't know if you will be cool with me releasing it but let me know if you are, I'm happy to give you it, if you want to release it as it is your model and all the hard work is yours. Or if you don't want it released, I will not :)

-

Would have messaged you, but it said I can't :|

• Like 2

Hey Brave, Just wanted to know what you want to do about a Samoa Joe Re-texture I've done. I edited your Samoa Joe and added 7 attires + your yellow one. I don't know if you will be cool with me releasing it but let me know if you are, I'm happy to give you it, if you want to release it as it is your model and all the hard work is yours. Or if you don't want it released, I will not :)

-

Would have messaged you, but it said I can't :|

Have at it my good man. I have no problem with you adding new attires to my work.

• Like 2

damn, that lita is awesome :D

also, nice work on sasha :D

Thanks, I wanted to PM you today but for the life of me I cant figure out how to clean some older messages out of my inbox, lol. 

Thanks, I wanted to PM you today but for the life of me I cant figure out how to clean some older messages out of my inbox, lol. 

hehehehe xD

i have no idea either :l

hehehehe xD

Go to inbox>setttings>empty.

• Like 1

hehehehe xD

I saw that, but I don't want to delete everything.

hehehehe xD

I saw that, but I don't want to delete everything.

Add a folder. Then move the massages you want to delete to that folder. After that delete or empty that folder.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 2

Yes Great Work Bravebird i am your mods Fan you are doing an excellent job, Owens looks Great but a very small request try to bring the eyes of owens closer and slightly reduce the eye size and it would be Perfect :)