Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Wow that's a massive improvement over stock HBK's hair, great job. definitely will be throwing ya a PM for a password for that one. Keep up the good work.

I wish we didn't need x-packer to use this.

I get why,  HBK's pac file is rather large,  but still.  :(

Edited by SkullTrauma
  • Like 1

Booker T looks SO much better in-game. He's actually usable now. It doesn't make you feel like you'll make sick by looking at him.

Looking forward to trying HBK, but I need to wait for the X-Packer e-mail to be sent to me.

I think the HBK does look alot better than the default, but it still needs work as personally I'm seeing that the sides of his hair and far too long towards the center of his face, I've included some refs to show you what I mean, where you can see his hair blends much more, and he has a wider balding. 

hqdefault.jpg

ShawnMichaels.jpg

20030203_hbk.jpg

HBK looks great, agree with the comments that his hair goes too close to the centre of the face along the sides. 

But definitely on the right track and a vast improvement on the 2K version

I hate to be a buzzkill, but shouldn't Michaels' hair look more like this:

hqdefault.jpg

7909_shawn%20michaels.jpg

Missed you too Codes, lol

Ah Codes, the answer to the question nobody asked.....

I hate to be a buzzkill, but shouldn't Michaels' hair look more like this:

hqdefault.jpg

7909_shawn%20michaels.jpg

Missed you too Codes, lol
Hey, you know I just like pushing you to do your best. :p

Would it be possible for anyone to upload the PAC for this HBK?

I really want to use it but I have no experience with the actual xpacker stuff and wouldn't really know where to start.

Actually, in-game, this Shawn MIchaels hair mod is incredible. He looks 100% more like his real life counterpart this way.

Only problem is that the one red attire replaced all his attires, which also messes up Showcase Mode.

Unless I did something wrong...? I'm fairly new to X-Packer. I don't think I did anything wrong though.

Still can't wait to see the final outcome of Goldberg.

Yeah I want to release them, but until the animation issue gets corrected and I can actually playtest them and make sure everything works correctly they're just eye candy for now. Sorry I'm anxious to have them in my game also, lol.

• Like 1

Would it be possible for anyone to upload the PAC for this HBK?

I really want to use it but I have no experience with the actual xpacker stuff and wouldn't really know where to start.

That'd be most helpful. Whoever is so kind to do it (with permission), please ensure that all his available in-game attires are accounted for as well so the Showcase doesn't get messed up.

Update: Due to the fact I honestly can't keep up with all the emails for my mods, I decided to just remove the password and trust you fine new folks. All  Most of you have been awesome and very respectful and I really appreciate that.