Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Nice Work on Booker! butJeff Hardy plez :(

Edited by CharismaticEnigma

Great work. If you need any help with textures, that's an area I'm pretty good at, so lemme know.

I'll take you up on that. Thanks for offering

Goldberg is looking awesome man. Was going to do a Goldberg mod at some point, but you saved me the effort :)

Thanks man, I wanted to at least post ingame pics from the creation suite but for some reason it still shows the original model, I wonder why? 

why are you doing now Goldberg? you have jeff now not finish ? 

Lol, I haven't forgotten about him. Right now he won't work in matches yet until I can at least fix the animations issue. So until then I figured I'd move on to other projects. Once it's fixed i'll release everything. Now when do I get a copy of that Impact arena, that's the better question? LOL

• Like 1

Goldberg is looking unbelievable.  I've been waiting to start my career mode, cause I wanted to use a good Goldberg.

In-game CAW's can not compare to what you guys do, Thank you.

Goldberg is looking awesome man. Was going to do a Goldberg mod at some point, but you saved me the effort :)

Thanks man, I wanted to at least post ingame pics from the creation suite but for some reason it still shows the original model, I wonder why? 

it does this with certain models. I tried overwrtinb Batistas model to preview steiner but it still shows Batista. I had to use Stone cold's slot to preview Steiner.

it does this with certain models. I tried overwrtinb Batistas model to preview steiner but it still shows Batista. I had to use Stone cold's slot to preview Steiner.

I'm glad you said that because I used Batista's pac. Ok i'll use Stone Cold's slot tomorrow. 

What I am not getting until now is how you guys implement this great work of mods then into the game? Do these mods then replace any wrestlers on the roster (e.g. Jeff Hardy replaces Shawn Michaels) or do they count as caws?