My caws, Nakamura,Mundo,Balor

Dennisolsen

My first post on this forum so to everyone seeing this...hii. Some caws i made using the textures from the Showdown mod for No Mercy so all credit for the textures go to the creators from that. If someone who created the textures see this and have a problem with me using them, please let me know and i will take them offline.

Nakamura.jpg

Mundo.jpg

Balor_2.jpg

Edited by Dennisolsen2006
  • Like 2

I don't know if you did this or not but, for the best face texture for Johnny Mundo, I would suggest the WWE 12 John Morrison texture.

Cool will try it out

Those first two are fantastic! However, the Finn Balor one isn't showing anymore.

Wondering if you're sharing these? I'd really like to get that Nakamura CAW.

Edit: Apologies, I just found it. Didn't realise I had to download these through the game. Great work!

Edited by hword

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2015 at 2:55 AM, Dennisolsen2006 said:

My first post on this forum so to everyone seeing this...hii. Some caws i made using the textures from the Showdown mod for No Mercy so all credit for the textures go to the creators from that. If someone who created the textures see this and have a problem with me using them, please let me know and i will take them offline.

Nakamura.jpg

Mundo.jpg

Balor_2.jpg

HI PLS CAN U GIVE ME THIS SUPERSTARS FORMULA

I NEED THE FORMULA PLS SEND

• 10 months later...