The Many faces of Sting - VADER Update Pg 18

wtferrell

Just keep trying to learn Hex editing, I could not do it the first couple of times with the kevin nash one but after a while of trying i figured it out. Then doing the randy orton and sting it`s easy to add them now. just use the one with 92 free slots =)

Would love to see a Halloween Havoc 1990 attire

Gathering reference pictures now. Thanks

no problem man, im a big fan of your work so far.

Attaching a preview down below.  I appreciate the support. Free handing these paints is a pain in the behind, haha. Especially with such low quality reference stuff. Thankfully, the WWE network has some better quality video. 

Great sting attires surfer sting is cool and all but i like these better !.

Thanks Gammah88. I appreciate it.  I'm not much on the regular in game facepaint, so I set out to create a few of my favorites.  

New preview:

Havoc90preview.png

Thanks fellas. BleedingRed, I'd be more than happy to have it included. I'm planning 1, maybe 2 more attires and them I'm finished. I hope to have them done within the next day. The more you include, the less hex I have to do, equals win win, ha.

Anyone have any particular attire they need? I'm going to do 1 red white and blue attire... then maybe 1 additional attire. Just have to figure out which one.

WolfpacIsback, the jacket is gone temporarily. Most of these attires, he wore the long sweeper jacket vs the in game model. Once the dlc is released, I have some plans.

Thanks bugsy, I appreciate it brother. Did you ever preview yours? If not, can you send me some pics via pm? Would love to draw inspiration from yours.

I'll wait for the update! Even without a jacket, your Sting better than the default! Awesome job!

Especially WCW Fall Brawl 94!  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Awesome job. I am not sure how to make the last two sting faces you have into one pac as attires as Scratcher did but I did get the 5 faces he did get in to work in our Misc so it is in 100% for our conversion mod :D (with names too!)

Simply incredible work love all the attires you've chosen would love to see sting early days scorpion nwa style as it was a very cool design. You could do this one as this is i believe stings debut in NWA Starrcade 1987 Here is NWA Collection That ive Captured to maybe help you out if if you wanted to include him in this amazing package. Incredible job once again

Link to my album 

http://imgur.com/a/iCuOF

Edited by solidassassin47

solidassassin47, great pics. I have a few of those attires started. I love that era, and the scorpion. I just have to figure out how to modify the uva/normal map of the tights to outline the scorpion better.

Jess88jake, I might do one. Some of my face texture is masked by the paints thankfully. I have some rough spots haha.

LordBird, thanks man. I appreciate the support and comments.

Here is an updated pac file with all attires released so far: Retro Sting V2

The attires have the following order:

1 - Original Attire
2 - vs Rude Pink
3 - Multicolor Rainbow
4 - Fall Brawl 94 Black Red Gold
5 - vs Sid Green
6 - vs Cactus Jack I QUIT
7 - Capital Combat Promo
8 - Great American Bash
9 - Halloween Havoc 90

@wtferrell: feel free to upload it to another hosting service ;)

Scratcher, man, you're a God send. I appreciate it. I'll reupload it this afternoon when I get home.

Well without guys like you I couldn't have done this, I am just happy to being able to contribute something to the community ;D

Awesome scratcher thankyou also WTF you are a god man the attires are sick my fav are the robocop and usa flag...This game is the tits now thanks to you