The Many faces of Sting - VADER Update Pg 18

wtferrell

Love that you are making the surfer Sting attires, really looks awesome!

Thanks, truly appreciate it. It's one of my most fond memories growing up. I was a little Stinger. 

LOTS more surfer Sting to come.

Awesome...

Just getting started.

Updated the first post with his attire vs Cactus Jack in his lesser known I quit match.  Truly phenomenal match, and I love the outcome of this particular attire and facepaint. 

Love that you are making the surfer Sting attires, really looks awesome!

Thanks, truly appreciate it. It's one of my most fond memories growing up. I was a little Stinger. 

LOTS more surfer Sting to come.

Awesome...

Just getting started.

Updated the first post with his attire vs Cactus Jack in his lesser known I quit match.  Truly phenomenal match, and I love the outcome of this particular attire and facepaint. 

I remember that match, it's a classic. These Sting outfits you are doing are looking so great, I can't wait for the final mod some day in the future. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thanks Cave Waverider.  I have to figure out how to make a "pack".  I have just editing the different ch410.pac for each outfit, I have copies of each ch410.pac for each outfit.  The making several attires to 1 pac file eludes me.  I can upload these individually.  There is no entrance attire either.  

I've updated the first post with another attire.  Sting vs Sid at Halloween Havoc 93. 

Thanks Cave Waverider.  I have to figure out how to make a "pack".  I have just editing the different ch410.pac for each outfit, I have copies of each ch410.pac for each outfit.  The making several attires to 1 pac file eludes me.  I can upload these individually.  There is no entrance attire either.  

I've updated the first post with another attire.  Sting vs Sid at Halloween Havoc 93. 

Here's his attire when he faced Rude with the injured leg.  I didn't do the bandage on the tights, but I might in the future. This texture will be cleaned up a little further as well. 

WWE2K15_x64%202015-05-16%2000-08-43-92.p

WWE2K15_x64%202015-05-16%2000-00-19-45.p

WWE2K15_x64%202015-05-16%2000-08-40-80.p

WTF, I never stopped to thank you for these. Love all of them, you are becoming quite good :D Now if I can get you to really get to work and make The Rock into his old Attitude Era self ;D

WTF, I never stopped to thank you for these. Love all of them, you are becoming quite good :D Now if I can get you to really get to work and make The Rock into his old Attitude Era self ;D

Thanks BleedingRed.  I have to do some Stingers to fight in the nwa and wcw arena's you all are whipping up. 

The Rock, well, I don't know how to do the hair swamp, etc.  Maybe eventually. 

whoa. amazing work

Thanks hova, glad you like it. 

but will you make the greatest Sting face of all? 

tumblr_nm019pPNQq1srbyoyo1_1280.png

Hahahaha.  I don't think the game physics can handle that hair.  I've did the facepaint, but the hair, not so much. 

I uploaded a 410.pac to my Dropbox which includes all your attires + the original one. But you still need to edit your misc01_Start.pac with X-Packer to make them appear ingame.

I added them in the following order:

1 - Original Attire

2 - vs Rude Pink

3 - Multicolor Rainbow

4 - Fall Brawl 94 Black Red Gold

5 - vs Sid Green

6 - vs Cactus Jack I QUIT

Edited by Scratcher

So no hex editing?  If so, that's awesome.  I truly appreciate it.  

So thanks to Scratcher, you can now have all of the attires.  Do you want me to upload it to my mediafire?  I'm not sure how dropbox works, if you have a limit or not (use the space for something else).  I appreciate it again man. 

Yeah you can upload it into mediafire if you like. Dropbox has a 2,5 GB upload limit which I may or may not need in the future.

All you need to do now is to open up X-Packer and press ctrl+m to open up the misc01_start.pac and add sting into a free slot, set the attire value to 6 and set name values. So no more hex editing.

You can get a misc01_start.pac with free char slots from

Your work on Surfer Sting is very much appreciated ;D

Edited by Scratcher

Only issue you are going to run into WTF using misc files like that are when our full conversion mod drops, say bye bye to it. lol. UNLESS you can combine them somehow..

I might look into adding the sting and kevin nash in during beta release so people do not have to redo it!