El Buvor's Lair - ROH Arena in progress

El Buvor

New video for tonight !

I moved the curtains behind the titantron to hide the color spots, I included the LordJustice17's arfloormattress pac file in order to have proper indy tatamis. I also moved some minor things (floating objects etc... still some floating spots but I believe that I can't do anything, maybe adding one steel structure to be realistic).

I also made a Young Bucks custom entrance video remake, I'm kinda happy with the final result.

So the last things to finish :

- delete bugs (I need to delete the tatamis one 1st (there is a hole between the entrance ramp and the tatamis, just need to extend a block here))

- matchup screen (BradleyGFX is looking to it for me)

- transition video 

- arena thumbnail in the arena selection menu

And it's going to be all good.

I'm going to search through the entrance files to see if we can make better ROH entrances.

PS : Sorry for using WWE wrestlers instead of CAWs, I'm using two different games, one for online one for mods, and I was lazy to inject CAWs which don't really look like Young Bucks. If you can hear my call talented wrestlers modelers :D

Edited by El Buvor
  • Like 2

Thanks guys, it will be finished in one day or two :)

And for those that would like to take a look at the Young Bucks entrance video (I will release it with the arena I believe, like every ROH titantron I will make for it, and everything without any watermark but in a 640x640 resolution) :

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i think you are made a great arena bro... but you have to change the replay logo, NXT hastag, and then NXT when appears in the first superstars entrance...

but for now you did a great job... i'll wait another arena mod like TNA, PWG, NJPW (Wrestling Kingdom arena), or CZW #LOL

i think you are made a great arena bro... but you have to change the replay logo, NXT hastag, and then NXT when appears in the first superstars entrance...

but for now you did a great job... i'll wait another arena mod like TNA, PWG, NJPW (Wrestling Kingdom arena), or CZW #LOL

Not to steal Buvor's thunder, but this has TNA, PWG, NJPW and CZW if you're looking for them.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56759-attitude-era-and-beyond-arena-conversion-v05-and-more-la-parkafinallyreleased/

• Like 1

Not to steal Buvor's thunder, but this has TNA, PWG, NJPW and CZW if you're looking for them.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56759-attitude-era-and-beyond-arena-conversion-v05-and-more-la-parkafinallyreleased/

i have tried that mod, but i'll wait for El Buvor's ROH Arena Mod