El Buvor's Lair - ROH Arena in progress

El Buvor

El Buvor's 2k15 Lair

1414516994-buvorlair.jpg

Hey all ! I'm posting my 2k15 complete topic because I want to mod it oh yeah !

WTF, El Buvor is going to release mods ??? WTFFFFF

Titantrons & Minitrons Graphics

For people that want to know how to inject the minitrons/others : 

Use this, minus the arc files part (the game can work without any arc file).

Seth Rollins Current Minitron

Credit to "dDEVILincarnate" for the background

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/ai76jFrp/file.html

I don't care about credit as long as you don't say that you made it.

Edited by El Buvor
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Poor little topic...

So I'm modding the game right now, arenas like always but I have some troubles right now.

I'm working on a ROH arena (13th Anniversary style).

The steel structures are sometimes visible, sometimes not (I can remember that some people including me had some problems showing moved arena objects while making Smackdown 02' Arena).

I also added a ROH banner on the top of the steel structures, the resolution of the texture is horrible right now but I'm going to repack the texture archive later to include a higher res version.

Oh, and the strange entrance animation (with Kofi standing as a T in the ring) is because of me, I replaced the Kofi's entrance file with the 2k14 Razor Ramon's one.

Edited by El Buvor

Hmmm, it seems that the mod is going to be completed soon :)

Thanks to GameElite for the Apron and to BradleyGFX for the nameplate !

Edited by El Buvor
  • Like 1

Thanks guys ! :)

Looks good. Wish the nameplates were easier to update, it's a little off with timing. So dang hard to get that right, reason I stopped bothering lol. 

The nameplates are just so nice to update since WWE 2k14, way more easier than the old ones.

But how do you create a bik file correctly? I created 159 tga files and had to edit opacity of first set and last set with middle 100% but takes forever to rename then bink the file. Am I missing something? This seems the same process as 2K14. 

I'm using Sony Vegas for the nameplates (Uncompressed AVI with alpha channel then convert to BIK keeping the alpha channel with the recommended option).

I've been doing the TGA files until I discovered that Sony Vegas (and maybe other softs) was able to create transparent video files.

AHHH, I will try that. I had been using Adobe Premiere Pro but it cannot do transparent avi)

Do you just take a graphic image make 3 frames (0%, 100%, 0%) and it will fade in and out after you create the timing? Last question and I'll quit interrupting your thread LOL :D

Well you must think about it as a video so you can do everything you want (like the flash animation before the nameplate display). I can fade in or fade out like I want in Sony Vegas.

• Like 1

Thanks man :) I want the arena to be the most legit possible (I can't make it 1/1 but it still looks good I believe)

I'd like to try to make an NJPW arena, mod some wrestlers (AJ Styles, Young Bucks, Anderson, Gallows, Cole, Strong etc...)  after that :)