Does anyone have a save with everything unlocked?

Pherby

But i don't have a save file

Move everything from your "remote folder" to a backup folder, and put in everything from the extracted downloaded save into the "remote folder". 

Edited by JDB

Hey, is everything Unlocked on your Savegame?. I'm just asking xD

Looks like the only things not unlocked are the NXT titles.

Thanks for uploading btw.

can anybody please answer the question? we don't know where we put these Remote files

Look in your WWE 2K15 installation folder, go to profile, then Saves.

Ok I'm confused. If someone could explain from the start.

To unlock all the characters, I have to download the above file...and then what?

Where do I put the files?

Ok I'm confused. If someone could explain from the start.

To unlock all the characters, I have to download the above file...and then what?

Where do I put the files?

Either C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[Your Steam ID]\240460\remote or your installation folder - WWE 2K15\Profile\Your Profile\Saves

• Like 1

Hey, is everything Unlocked on your Savegame?. I'm just asking xD

Looks like the only things not unlocked are the NXT titles.

Thanks for uploading btw.

yeah, couldnt be bothered to unlock them :D

no problemo :D

Hi guys, i'm david from italy...i'm sorry but if i go in my WWE2K25 folder i dont find the folder profile, Your profile ecc...so i downloaded the file unlocked, but where i put those files if i have not that folder?? help me please!

If I were to use this,  would it pop any achievements that I haven't done?   I didn't do career yet,   so I'd rather not have a bunch of career-related achievements unlock immediately upon loading this save.   I had something similar happen when I transferred my Arkham City save over to GOTY edition.

Will CAWs be deleted if I used this?

Yes. CAWs are tied to the save, so even if you leave them in the directory they will be unusable with the new save. I guess you could upload them to community creations before you make the switch, however, and re-download them to get them into the new savegame.

Your progress in My career, Universe mode, 2k Showcase etc. will of course no longer be valid but replaced with the one from the save.

I do suggest just unlocking everything manually, though, it doesn't take all that much time and I found it rather enjoyable this second time around even though I already did it on the Xbox One before.

Hi guys, i'm david from italy...i'm sorry but if i go in my WWE2K25 folder i dont find the folder profile, Your profile ecc...so i downloaded the file unlocked, but where i put those files if i have not that folder?? help me please!

Hello David! You need to copy it into:

<Drive Letter>:\<Path to Steam Folder>\userdata\<Steam User-id>\240460\remote\

Explanation Variables:

<Drive Letter>...the letter of the drive Steam is installed on (C by default).

<Path to Steam Folder>...the path where steam is installed (Program Files (x86)\Steam by default).

<Steam User-id>...Your steam user identification. This is a different number for every user. If there aren't multiple Steam accounts using Steam on your computer, there should be only one. Otherwise you'll just have to look inside the directories.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Will CAWs be deleted if I used this?

Yes. CAWs are tied to the save, so even if you leave them in the directory they will be unusable with the new save. I guess you could upload them to community creations before you make the switch, however, and re-download them to get them into the new savegame.

Your progress in My career, Universe mode, 2k Showcase etc. will of course no longer be valid but replaced with the one from the save.

I do suggest just unlocking everything manually, though, it doesn't take all that much time and I found it rather enjoyable this second time around even though I already did it on the Xbox One before.

Hello David! You need to copy it into:

<Drive Letter>:\<Path to Steam Folder>\userdata\<Steam User-id>\240460\remote\

Explanation Variables:

<Drive Letter>...the letter of the drive Steam is installed on (C by default).

<Path to Steam Folder>...the path where steam is installed (Program Files (x86)\Steam by default).

<Steam User-id>...Your steam user identification. This is a different number for every user. If there aren't multiple Steam accounts using Steam on your computer, there should be only one. Otherwise you'll just have to look inside the directories.

It isn't called "profile". It's a number that is different for each Steam account.

Some ppl like myself have a folder called profile in the install directory..

Edited by DRAVEN
  • Like 1

If I were to use this,  would it pop any achievements that I haven't done?   I didn't do career yet,   so I'd rather not have a bunch of career-related achievements unlock immediately upon loading this save.   I had something similar happen when I transferred my Arkham City save over to GOTY edition.

It didn't for me, so you should be okay I think