Modding Showcase Videos

Krossfaded

So going through things that I can change with RadsTools, I found the list of Showcase videos which are located in your
2k15 folder/Movies/Season/ starting with the very first bink video file 0400, is a showcase video,
The one I used was for the very first Cena vs Punk Showcase match which is listed as 0401
I went ahead and changed it to see if it would work without any crashing/bugs/those sort of things, I hope somehow, some of you would find this useful for a future Showcase mod perhaps? Hex Editing is over my head at the moment, so I'm trying to do what I can to provide what ever info I can to everyone. :)

The Video used was 640x640 after binking, The video looks a little messy after binking, but I'm pretty sure that's on my end.

When you go to the Showcase Video Selection screen does it show the normal image or does it show a thumb of your custom video.

I figure it won't but I still want to ask.

When you go to the Showcase Video Selection screen does it show the normal image or does it show a thumb of your custom video.

I figure it won't but I still want to ask.

Changes the video for now, I don't know how to change the thumb of Cena and Punk. :S