Menu Background Video Mod

Krossfaded

So I'm just fooling around, looking for things that are possible to change through RadsTools, went ahead and changed the background video of the games Menu, The size of the video is the way it is, because this was only a test to see if it would work, without causing any issues, didn't find any issues, didn't crash, and no bugs when changing the menu video.
When doing the switch, make sure your video has 0 audio, for it will interfere with the games soundtrack obviously and of course, back-up the original Menu video. (IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE CENA, THAT WOULD BE GREAT XD)

So I'm just fooling around, looking for things that are possible to change through RadsTools, went ahead and changed the background video of the games Menu, The size of the video is the way it is, because this was only a test to see if it would work, without causing any issues, didn't find any issues, didn't crash, and no bugs when changing the menu video.

When doing the switch, make sure your video has 0 audio, for it will interfere with the games soundtrack obviously and of course, back-up the original Menu video. (IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE CENA, THAT WOULD BE GREAT XD)

Here's a tutorial on removing Cena (This was for 2k14 but I think it was a similar principle): 

Here's a tutorial on removing Cena (This was for 2k14 but I think it was a similar principle): 

Cheers, waiting on the new x-packer

What resolution is the video you used? Or, if you have a link from where you got it would you mind posting?

I believe its 480x360

I just tested a 720p video and it was the full background. I'm going to test a 480p video as soon as I can compress it, which takes forever for me. 

What resolution is the video you used? Or, if you have a link from where you got it would you mind posting?

I believe its 480x360

I just tested a 720p video and it was the full background. I'm going to test a 480p video as soon as I can compress it, which takes forever for me. 

yeah, test different sizes and quality, the video i put was for testing purposes, so I went smaller

Yeah spent a bit of time trying to do this, and couldn't for the life of me figure it out xD

Yeah the how to remove Cena is way above my head. About the background movie, I tested a 480p movie and it scales fine, but it looked like crap. Now to find something suitable.