Where did you find the minitron?

graphics pack from youtube

after that, i just cropped out everything except the minitron

EDIT: Links in description

Thanks so much!

no problemo :p

My Video Showing The Action:

Tutorial created by Twistedmisery66 - THANK YOU :D

I know this is going to sound stupid, but where do I place the files? They're named "34" and "64" so I'm having trouble find out where to locate those files for replacement in 2k15. (NVM, Figured it out)

Edited by Krossfaded

My Video Showing The Action:

Tutorial created by Twistedmisery66 - THANK YOU :D

I know this is going to sound stupid, but where do I place the files? They're named "34" and "64" so I'm having trouble find out where to locate those files for replacement in 2k15. (NVM, Figured it out)

hehehe, thx :p

Alright. I didnt "figure" it out so any tips of where to put those files?

its a long procedure, which is extremely hard to explain, but i will try my best

the file name represents the file you are going to replace, so like the number 64 replaces the shield's entrance

if this file was named to like roman when replacing, it wouldn't work, as the game doesn't understand what roman is, so most likely won't show it

- you use hex to make your custom minitron the same size as the one you are replacing by adding 00 to the code in hex - which i should have done to make it easier downloading, sorry :S

- you then find where the legit clip is in the hex code for the evt file - ctrl f and find the first line, same with the last line

- count how many 00 codes there are at the end of the legit clip, by opening that up separately

- once you find the code replace it by making sure you replaced it correctly, as there could be more 00's which are NOT included in the code for the video.

hope you understand, as it is really hard to explain via text 

its a long procedure, which is extremely hard to explain, but i will try my best

the file name represents the file you are going to replace, so like the number 64 replaces the shield's entrance

if this file was named to like roman when replacing, it wouldn't work, as the game doesn't understand what roman is, so most likely won't show it

- you use hex to make your custom minitron the same size as the one you are replacing by adding 00 to the code in hex - which i should have done to make it easier downloading, sorry :S

- you then find where the legit clip is in the hex code for the evt file - ctrl f and find the first line, same with the last line

- count how many 00 codes there are at the end of the legit clip, by opening that up separately

- once you find the code replace it by making sure you replaced it correctly, as there could be more 00's which are NOT included in the code for the video.

O.O and i thought it is just copy and paste..iam too dumb to do that X_X

O.O and i thought it is just copy and paste..iam too dumb to do that X_X

i was a noob yesterday... once i got used to it, it was easy as pie :p

Maybe we could get some kind of thread for modded PAC files, for those who can't understand hex.

maybe, but due to my internet speed, i will upload it once i get everything done