Xevon's 2 Xbox360ce Fix/Mods

xevon2

Xevon's 2 WWE2k15 (PC) Xbox360ce INCL. Fix/Mods  by xevon2
This is my first fix that people can't use xbox 360ce, very first fixed controller that works and feel like console

the only reason why , i want people to credit small incremental patches like this for xbox360ce , i'm tired i don't get acknowledge, i been there , since my last mod on WWE RAW, i quit sometime years ago i  just got back in forever, so my old name will be a mystery i'm just glad that smacktalk exist.

Disclaimer

All the original Software Was coded by Squall-leonhart (Coder's Name) , Original Credit to his Github page,https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce , Please credit My name also if you wanted to host this file on your blogs, because it took me literate hours with no tutorial to help me, i did this because lazy people over 2k studio especially on PC can't Emulate Xbox Joystick over this game , with this fix finally you can enjoy exactly the same feel as the console port, Remember there's no Tutorial on this so be thankful that i re-consider to make this , i know this is funny because i have small amount of post, again i'm going to say this I'm not a noob when i patch controller issue, hope you guys like this.

Text Tutorial

Mandatory  Fix, Due To my different file locations , i hate to store all my games on steam , i installed my game on another folder, my organizing habit.

when you boot x360ce, Go to game setting and  Delete  the ticked  Folder i just added on there, it's just a sample

- Delete the file and click Add leave the setting  on Default

TIPS

- All required X360ce files the main folder will go to root folder of your installed  directory

e.g (steamapps\common\wwe2k15)

- All the gdb files must go to C:\ProgramData

- if your programdata is hidden , enable  " show hidden folders" at folder option , if you want to know how

to enable Folder option assuming you have windows 8.1 here's the url :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK79qWnp9fA

Note:

Make sure the required DLL is present , xinput1_3.dll ( Main file), on the right side of panel ,  see these options  " Xinput

file" , Make-sure  You ticked 64 bit v9,1 and  32 bit v9.1 , what this does is to make-sure your game will work with these setting do not  ticked anything else leave it like that.

Go to Controller  Setting , if you use xbox 360 ce before  It's Self Explanatory , what this tab does is to execute  the emulator to notified the player that this software works, just click on the exe and not the launcher, and click save.

Now here comes the hard part the gdb file, Go Back Game setting and clicked " Default Settings for most popular games" few games are missing , i can teach you when you wanted to add your own gdb file.

Like any Program All Gdb files (I will include everything it's on RAR file) , Must go in Programdata files, if you don't have a folder that name "XBOX360CE" with caps create one  and put the required gdb files, gdb files i host will be on the same  archived files it's all in there.

Samples

" How to input game name to work with gdb files.

[Gamename.exe]

Name=Game Executeable.exe (Not the launcher,it must be executable exes)

Hookmask = 00000x0 <-- This setting will emulate an exact xbox 360 controls "0" stands for default "2" stands for multiple 

Combination of default settings others i forgot..

Download Here

URL:http://www.filedropper.com/x360cewwe2k15mod

• Include
  • All The Required file and dll , you don't have to worry about errors here
  • All The updated gdb files
  • Picture tutorial
Edited by xevon2