Are There Any Trainers For PC Version?

mrelectriccity

Nm i found a couple online that includes features like infinite speacials,finishers,health,etc. but haven't found one that unlocks everything or the npc 

And isn't there a way to extract the 3d models from the game edit them save and import them back into the game?

Edited by mrelectriccity

More harddrive space wont make a game run smoothly, it sounds like you need RAM (unless your HDD is completely full, that can slow things down a bit)

Edited by Red Rooster

well i got like 186gb left and what had happened was i had downloaded that durango xdk and a bunch of other files and sdk tools for xbox windows windows phone and microsoft studio and editing webpages etc. and there was a ton of files i didn't need and try to save space i had deleted a bunch of files i didn't think i needed and every since i noticed that the Dave Mirra game is starting to play same way and certain videos mainly ones i stream online play funny like an old tv with no signal and u able to pick up a channel and the screen like doubles and comes back together. 

im thinking may have deleted something i shouldn't have. Thinking about when i get my external hdd remove all my important files that i need to keep and then just redo my whole computer like its brand new and the plug external hdd back in and load files back on pc hopefully that'll work im not real tech savy so i dont know what it all the lingo means or whats good and whats bad. 

but i gotta Gateway with AMD A6 5400 dual-core processor, AMD Radeon HD 75400 graphics

also like whenever i try to play the game it says that 95% o my power is in use and soon as i close it out it drops down to 35% and also programs like photoshop are running a lot slower like say im erasing something the erase marks would show up couple seconds after i do it and it wasn't like that before 

Edited by mrelectriccity

Radeon 7540 might play the game but I wouldnt expect it to run well

ight thanks, i give it shot next week when i get my external hdd, and if the game doesn't play well after oh well it wont be like any money lost caust like i said i'ma download the game cause im not to buy the same game twice just because its on a diff system lol. like Mortal Kombat X spent 80 on X1 premium edition and then turned around couple days later and downloaded pc version free.