custom animations?

XanderTheBlue

I was wondering, has anyone has looked into getting custom animations into the game?  I'm a professional 3D animator and have interest in getting my own moves in the game, be it be 3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder, or whatever.  Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

I was looking at the entrance files for the PC version and they are the same format as the ones from the past few 360/PS3 titles that we all compatible with each other--namely '12, '13 and 2K14. There were some issues with the 360/PS3 version of 2K15's entrances working with 2K14, so having that in mind, I wouldn't say it'd be a sure thing that they'd work just because the formats are similar. Given the new arena/ring sizes for the PS4/XB1/PC versions, I could easily understand if that were to cause trouble as well. Only real way to know is to try it out and see.

I was looking at the entrance files for the PC version and they are the same format as the ones from the past few 360/PS3 titles that we all compatible with each other--namely '12, '13 and 2K14. There were some issues with the 360/PS3 version of 2K15's entrances working with 2K14, so having that in mind, I wouldn't say it'd be a sure thing that they'd work just because the formats are similar. Given the new arena/ring sizes for the PS4/XB1/PC versions, I could easily understand if that were to cause trouble as well. Only real way to know is to try it out and see.

Razor was able to import the Jeff Hardy entrance.

That was a custom entrance

That was a custom entrance

Ohhh :X