Question about music

Halfazedninja

Hello everyone. I saw the tutorial on custom trons/music, but I'm looking for something a little different. I just want to replace some of the "generic" entrance music to some of my own tracks for my CAWs. Is there a way to do that? I'm sure I'd just have to replace a file or something but I don't know which ones I would need to replace.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone. I saw the tutorial on custom trons/music, but I'm looking for something a little different. I just want to replace some of the "generic" entrance music to some of my own tracks for my CAWs. Is there a way to do that? I'm sure I'd just have to replace a file or something but I don't know which ones I would need to replace.

Thanks in advance!

It's been done. It's just not as easy as a switch like you'd think or hope. Not yet, anyway. I believe there's a tutorial for it on here somewhere for PS3. I think its works for PC, too. But it involves hex editing, which I know nothing of.

Thanks in advance!

It's been done. It's just not as easy as a switch like you'd think or hope. Not yet, anyway. I believe there's a tutorial for it on here somewhere for PS3. I think its works for PC, too. But it involves hex editing, which I know nothing of.

Yeah I don't know anything about that either. 

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I don't know anything about that either. 

he meant this.

You dont need to know anything about hex editing, you just need to be able to follow instructions.

I think this is unfair. The tutorial is good but it's missing a lot of detail that could be included. It's easy to not understand it, especially with the lack of grammar. I know El Buvor is reconstructing it and planning a video tutorial as well because it's in definite need of a refresh.

LordBarker and I managed to follow it, it can be a bit daunting when you first start out but everyone has to start at the bottom with Hex editing and it slowly becomes clearer.

Just take the steps one at a time a read all the instructions.

Also dont just read the tutorial, read the rest of the thread because if you have any question then they were most likely asked and answered in there.