Changing the My Career difficulty setting.

Krossfaded

I was curious to know, if anyone would know if it were possible to change the difficulty setting in My Career mode, since it's locked, personally, it's too easy to enjoy for me, and can't enjoy an epic match when the CPU doesn't want to fight back much haha. So something like this would benefit those who also find it too easy, or maybe too hard. So was hoping if there was a way, or possibility in the future to change it?

I would guess this is in the save file if anywhere. I would also like to turn on Blood for Career mode if we can find it

Totally, forgot about the blood being turned off.

I'd also like to turn on blood, as well as turn off chain wrestling. And turn on manual targeting. It's so idiotic to have to do that every single match.

I'd also like to turn on blood, as well as turn off chain wrestling. And turn on manual targeting. It's so idiotic to have to do that every single match.

You can turn off Chain Wrestling in the Options menu of the game, just turn the slider all the way to the left.