HOW TO ADD CUSTOM MUSIC/TITANTRONS TO WWE2K15 PC!

huzzgaminguk

I'm receiving an error when trying to "BINK". Says there's an error trying to open the file I have. Any help, guys?

You have to download the Codec Pack from the first post

I'm receiving an error when trying to "BINK". Says there's an error trying to open the file I have. Any help, guys?

You have to download the Codec Pack from the first post

I did this from the start, but still no luck. I even reinstalled it as I thought it could have been a problem installing.

Can someone please help? I downloaded Seth Rollins entrance from youtube..followed the exact same tutorials given here...but the file is not replacing...what to do?Please help!!!!

can someone tell me the recommended settings for the audio? Its too loud in game and I cant hear the ring announcer :|

Normalize to -9dB.

hmm, where do I do this? ;x 

I really appreciate all this work from everybody involved. My hat's off to you. Whenever I personally follow the steps, my file is a '.bik' instead of a '.bik2'. It's not biiggie, I'll keep at it. Just wanted to drop by and say thank you. 

I had the problem at the beginning, I just installed the codec pack basic & restarted and it worked fine!

Hopefully my next attempt later today will be successful, haha.

Ohhhhh figured it out 

Guys in the Output file you can rename the Video, just write bk2 instead of the .bik 

Edited by DaMitch

it's kinda funny reading about how people are struggling to create basic bik titantron videos, when we've been doing it in the modding section for years lol

Yeah it's not exactly rocket science lol.

it's kinda funny reading about how people are struggling to create basic bik titantron videos, when we've been doing it in the modding section for years lol

Hi! Since you guys are so good at it, when I'm trying to convert a downloaded Titantron with Bink it, The Bink Video compressor gives me the following error "Error opening the audio input file". I can then continue to convert the video, but naturally there is no audio anymore. I tried it with various .mp4 videos and various youtube download sites (the downloaded .mp4 video has audio, but for some reason Rad Tools can't see it's audio track). I thought it might be a Codec issue, so I have installed the K-Lite Codecs (perhaps I didn't set the proper settings in there?) as well as followed the instructions in the top post and also the video tutorial to a T, to no avail. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, by the way.

Any idea how can I fix that so I can convert the titantrons including audio?

Update: For some reason, if I download the files as .avi, I don't get the error and the videos convert fine. I still want to fix it so I can convert .mp4 files as well, however.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hi! Since you guys are so good at it, when I'm trying to convert a downloaded Titantron with Bink it, The Bink Video compressor gives me the following error "Error opening the audio input file". I can then continue to convert the video, but naturally there is no audio anymore. I tried it with various .mp4 videos and various youtube download sites (the downloaded .mp4 video has audio, but for some reason Rad Tools can't see it's audio track). I thought it might be a Codec issue, so I have installed the K-Lite Codecs (perhaps I didn't set the proper settings in there?) as well as followed the instructions in the top post and also the video tutorial to a T, to no avail. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, by the way.

Update: For some reason, if I download the files as .avi, I don't get the error and the videos convert fine. I still want to fix it so I can convert .mp4 files as well, however.

Just rip or convert them to .mp4.. I never used it from .avi

download quicktime

Try downloading through a different source? I use downloadhelper app on firefox to get videos from youtube, it downloads as an mp4.

make sure you put the extension as bk2 as well, in rads tools

Anyone else having problems with the audio lagging when adding it in through this method?

Yeah, It's mostly caused by pyro, and custom entrances.

• Like 1

Anyone else having problems with the audio lagging when adding it in through this method?

Yeah, It's mostly caused by pyro, and custom entrances.

Ok so just use easy for now then?