HOW TO PUT MODS ON 360 WWE2K15

TIZX3LE

HEY I NEED HELP GETTING MODS TO MY 360 VIA FLASH DRIVE PLEASE HELP

like Auday said, Mod Putter.

It's my tool, I made it. it does everything for you. put your USB into your PC, drag Mod Putter and the mod you want to the USB (create a folder called 'Mods') and then plug your USB into your XBox. Mod Putter does the rest. then load up the game.

• Like 1

usually i'd charge you a 6.99 monthly subscription fee for using mod putter, but i'm doing a new noob deal where you can have it for free, if you swear not to ever come to these forums and bother any of us ever again..

you'd be stupid not to take me up on this really 

Edited by Titan83

usually i'd charge you a 6.99 monthly subscription fee for using mod putter, but i'm doing a new noob deal where you can have it for free, if you swear not to ever come to these forums and bother any of us ever again..

you'd be stupid not to take me up on this really 

Free you say, as long as you leave now, that's a hard decision   :/

Edited by GameElite™

i've had about four or five PM's from people asking for Mod Putter links.. people, be patient. i'm working on implementing new features in the next few days, so you'll get a link when it's good and ready

i've had about four or five PM's from people asking for Mod Putter links.. people, be patient. i'm working on implementing new features in the next few days, so you'll get a link when it's good and ready

Awesome, haha  :D

Edited by GameElite™

Can i join the Project because i have skills. :lol

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest I really have never moded and if can have it to its your choice because i wanna try to mod and try to make mods and use good mods oh well 

Man its amazing you still working on mod putter , i cant wait , please reduce it well so it can fit everywhere. Can you add a function to make mod tattoos and mod trons ?

Edited by bugsyboy
  • Like 1