WWE 2K15 Mobile edition Available Now

seanironmaiden

IT SUCKS SO MUCH BALLS I had pretty fucking low expectations, but this is just ridiculous. The controls barely work and the framerate drops continuesly (I have an S5). What a joke, thanks god I torrented it.

Guys it's fucking 700mb and its a mobile game.

Also aren't you the guy who's against Torrenting lol?

As far as I can remember, all I said was that I don't like torrenting games and movies, but I don't have a problem with anyone doing it. However, call me a hypocrite, but for me that rule doesn't apply to mobile games.

Also, the fact that it's a mobile game isn't an excuse for the poor execution. All I want is to be able to play this game, and not suffer from framerate drops, bugs and bad gaming feedback.

so you torrent something and you say it doesn't apply? is that what you would tell a judge? Just BSing  you but i don't know anyone that would waste money on that game. if it can't even run on an ipod touch/iphone 4, and MKX can, that tells you right there lol

I downloaded MKX on my phone yesterday...for free might I add, and haven't looked back since. It's pretty decent as far as mobile games go. It has that WWE Immortals stank on it without the horrid cheesiness. I might actually have this game for more than a week before the mandatory monthly uninstall cycle.

• 1 year later...