Filipezexal Creations Tower New Day and rey mysterio uploaded

Filipão

Not online..? Well that doesn't do us any good, lol... Unless they aren't finished, Tell him to upload them! 😀 oh btw I downloaded your reuploaded slater, that last attire is amazing, you should revisit it one more time and do like another 3MB attire over that one you just did a hair change on, or his recent orange attire... and the right arm and his skin tone just need to be blended in a little more, just because of the texture his arm is just clearly a different colour than the rest of his body, but it's a great caw

you know who I've been looking for since he's back, a good David otunga.... Lol, don't laugh, I'm being serious 😋

Edited by LoadWarrior

ahhahaha sorry bro but i dont like otunga :\

but check my new balor and owens and have you checked jamezexal new day and lucha underground project ? 

Are any of the caws in the first post actually yours? 

Tyson: looks like dr vries's with a shit texture on

james storm: mst3 claye 

prince devitt: bobby D. 

You should really give credit to all of the above people. Even if they are shitty last gen caws 😁

Yeah I checked out the new balor and Owens, they're awesome... I downloaded a few of his lucha underground caws too, I like a lot of the LU guys but I think the storyline for the show can corny sometimes... I'm really trying to focus on mostly the current roster, nxt and some Indy and tna guys, keep up the good work though... You and James should give the new age outlaws a shot 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Idk why but your just ignoring me. I credit you on caws I asked for Kurt and Eddie Face and you kciked me from Jamezexal 101 Idk whats your problem bro These textures gotten into your head man I actually thought I HAD A GOOD CAW FRIEND Wow man.

now kicked you but if you pay attention on my caws and james caw all say on the decription jamezexal and u never writed that on your caws just send me the texts bro 

~Check my mysterio

Damn, I wish someone would convert these to Xbox 360. :wacko: These are amazing. They would be very popular on Xbox, too.