Topdog's Caw Thread- FINAL!!

Topdog

R.I.P Roddy Piper he was a great man and sorry man I can't, I only got a few caws left and I'm not really feeling the game anymore.:/

Edited by topdog23

I'm sorry bro didn't know if you guys notice, but I'm done with WWE 2K15( as for cawing), Right now I'm just waiting on new games and WWE 2K16 to come out, 2K15 been one hell of an experience for me for cawing, I had tons of help over the course of making caws for you guys:cool: and I'm really happy you guys really enjoyed them, you guys posting on this topic was a real huge motivater for me so thank you.

Special Thanks to: 

Jordy, PH_Guy, Auday Elyafe, Smk, Schlimo, Viciadogames & Righteous! :) And everybody who kept interest in this topic an my cawing so I really appreciate that!:p

P.S: I'm really truley sorry for the caws I didn't put on CC for you guys such as, Matt Hardy, Nakamura, Kurt Angle & Undertaker V2. Really I just lost interest in making caws anymore so yea. See you guys in WWE 2K16!

Edited by topdog23
  • Like 1

I'm sorry bro didn't know if you guys notice, but I'm done with WWE 2K15( as for cawing), Right now I'm just waiting on new games and WWE 2K16 to come out, 2K15 been one hell of an experience for me for cawing, I had tons of help over the course of making caws for you guys:cool: and I'm really happy you guys really enjoyed them, you guys posting on this topic was a real huge motivater for me so thank you.

Special Thanks to: 

Jordy, PH_Guy, Auday Elyafe, Smk, Schlimo, Viciadogames & Righteous! :) And everybody who kept interest in this topic an my cawing so I really appreciate that!:p

P.S: I'm really truley sorry for the caws I didn't put on CC for you guys such as, Matt Hardy, Nakamura, Kurt Angle & Undertaker V2. Really I just lost interest in making caws anymore so yea. See you guys in WWE 2K16!

#ThankyouTopDog :p 

• Like 2

Special Thanks to: 

Thanks bro for all your caws