All American, American

RevFury

Many Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and feedback as it made it so much easier to improve and finish all 4 Attires:

03_23_Swag_F_zps5l50czsn.png
03_23_Swag_A_zps52mgnqdd.png
03_23_Swag_P_zpswvhcnmkl.png

As always, Tell me what you think.

Old

Just Drummed this up today as Jack Swagger was one of my Favorite athletes back in 2010. Not Only was he ECW Champion that year but then he Won the Money in the Bank and then the World Heavyweight Title, from Chris Jericho nonetheless. Anyway enough about The All American American and now onto the Showcase:

Swag_Face_1_zpsyv32xw7y.png

Swag_Att_1_zpsbeuttyga.png

Update 01:03_17_Swag_F01_zpsdeibfnnm.png

As always give your most honest feedback.

Suggestions? Critiques? Additions? Appreciation?

-Rev

Edited by RevFury

Morphing is off. I recommend making a ref collage the same way I do and using that to get a good base. Make sure you have some shots his face with slight emotion to find out where wrinkles and lines are. Youtube interviews/promos and google image searchs are your friend. 

I don't know much about morphing, but I think lowering his jaw a little more might get him a little closer to his proper look. I'm looking at the images and imagining what he would look like and layering his face over the images.

Okay After fixating on the Initial update of the day I decided to work more and combine the original Face with the New one taking the best of Both and Came up with the even newer Morph shown in the OP.

Also decided to make this pretty little comparison pic for those who don't want to Click the Spoiler and compare themselves.

03_18_Swag_Comp_zpsujvywve9.png

-Rev

• Minor Facial Tweaks
  • Eye Color Change
  • Slightly Updated Cheek Morph
  • Updated Hair Color
  • New Attires (All 4 Done)

LAST CALL For Suggestions!!!

Thanks again everyone

-Rev.

• 3 weeks later...