Hello everyone if anyone would wanna share Video's or Songs please do. want to show cool stuff you can, tell us something that you reckon's funny above all mostly mainly a general discussion for whenever you feel like talking if u want 

Welcome to Smacktalks, Ryan. We hope you enjoy your stay here, and have an awesome time. By the way, I like the profile picture you've got, looks cool, I may not know who you are, but welcome.

Cheers Hectic, you know i have a friend that his nickname is Hectic-Alpha and man i'm liking every minute of it i'll enjoy my stay, It's kool a place that you can relate too also thanks for the support much appreciated      

Not a problem Ryan, I think It's absolutely an awesome nickname, this nickname has stuck with me since the very beginning of 2013, I've been here since then, How's Hectic-Alpha going?

Pause wait wait. Uh that you would have to be if anyone can be a smart ass and be good at it, its you laughs.... thought its was you didn't exactly know wasn't quite sure & remember you were giving that nickname in that year of 2013

How you been?   

real Funny did mention jokes, fell into that one ha oh well guess you don't wanna hear the story about Aero and Jitz then?  

yeah i'm from Australian proud to be Aussie. heard of Barry white but what da fuck that Ice Cream song i watched don't know what to think, lastly what do you think 

real Funny did mention jokes, fell into that one ha oh well guess you don't wanna hear the story about Aero and Jitz then?

yeah. i'm from Australian proud to be Aussie. heard of Barry white but what da fuck that Ice Cream song i watched don't know what to think, lastly what do you think

wahahaha!

So a rumor not 100% true don't believe in rumors as much,

Aero put an open challenge to Jitz for in-ring wrestling match he said I want you one one one tonight Jits says wait a minute there Rockstar you might want me but i ain't swinging up that side of the plate if ya know what i'm saying...never ever going to rock my brains out. hey hey shut up I dint mean it like that "AERO contuines" what i meant ,i want a singles normal match later tonite so i can beat your ass 

Jit says what did you just say u wanna beat my ass no oh doh you watch me jizz in my pants while you Aero put an oreo up your crack!!! Jitz yells "hold on first you've gotta twist it lick it....dunk it like you've never slam dunk it before 'I don't mean to be explicit but that's how it really is'

(you all knew that was coming, couldn't let those too rip a joke and not let it go on hold wasn't on the phone at that moment in-time not that easy noway couldn't let it slide)