Hi, My Name is Fozy/Lain/Iain/Pussy (THANKS BROTCH)

Account #26

For anybody wondering, we've removed Fozy's ability to post untill the staff decides on what to do with him. I'm pretty sure ya'll can still PM him though. (Via "Account #26", that is)

For anybody wondering, we've removed Fozy's ability to post untill the staff decides on what to do with him. I'm pretty sure ya'll can still PM him though. (Via "Account #26", that is)

this is going to be interesting.. he's learned his lesson. i say bring him back original account and all.

this is going to be interesting.. he's learned his lesson. i say bring him back original account and all.

And that's from who lead him to being banned. Now it's time for m0ts to be a Good Guy Greg.

And that's from who lead him to being banned. Now it's time for m0ts to be a Good Guy Greg.

that is if my comments carried any weight lol... honestly i really didn't want him to get banned.. warned or reprimanded maybe but i wouldn't wish banning on anyone. i know i joke about wanting xyz banned alot but i never really mean it. If i had known he had so many warnings i wouldn't have reported in the first place. i know what that's like. I was banned from SDH for a while, but andy and i patched things up. only place i know of that won't even consider reversing a ban is caws.ws.. threeg and ernez are too headstrung and stubborn

Yes but the fact that you took such offense to his bullshit, which is normal from members like him and myself, lead to it. Not looking to pick a fight or anything but just callin it how I see it.

Also, what's with constantly bringing up other forums? They have no bearing on this place.

that is if my comments carried any weight lol... honestly i really didn't want him to get banned.. warned or reprimanded maybe but i wouldn't wish banning on anyone. i know i joke about wanting xyz banned alot but i never really mean it. If i had known he had so many warnings i wouldn't have reported in the first place. i know what that's like. I was banned from SDH for a while, but andy and i patched things up. only place i know of that won't even consider reversing a ban is caws.ws.. threeg and ernez are too headstrung and stubborn

Why would you ever want to be unbanned from caws.ws, I wear my banning with pride, fuck those cocksuckers.

I was able to convince ThreeG to unban me... What can I say, I'm a pretty charming guy :lol

Honestly, I never saw what anyone had against ThreeG. I personally think he's aright :/

Why would you ever want to be unbanned from caws.ws, I wear my banning with pride, fuck those cocksuckers.

heh i only wanted to be banned about 2 months after it happened it was bc of that dude named nemphosis or whoever he was.. i was suspended because of him and created another account cause he was trying hard to get a friend of mine in trouble

I dunno, ThreeG is a shit name, om deeming him a douche for that reason alone lol

he's more than that he's a suck up too.. he kept saying the reason they censored mod talk was because they didn't want someone trying to sue them if modding the game broke their console.. basically it was more than that cause thq was giving them the wine and dine whore you out till you say their game is awesome and doesn't have any flaws treatment. Three G was notorious for that and i can't stand him.

Considering Aero was an admin and he IP Checked everyone, it was very clear that Lain is Jeff.

I'm not being stupid or anything but are you fozy account #26 cause if you are we all miss you if jeff accepts your apology will you come back as fozy if you are allowed to come back

classic BAHAHAHAH

I was able to convince ThreeG to unban me... What can I say, I'm a pretty charming guy :lol

Honestly, I never saw what anyone had against ThreeG. I personally think he's aright :/

"Convince" ;)