Viciadogames' creations

Viciadogames

Thanks! It's really hard to capture Hideo's likeness on this game, or any japanese wrestler for that matter. But i think i did it.

Edited by Viciadogames

I think maybe bring the height of the eyes down a bit if possible.. this does look really good though man. 

Thank you! I tried to do that but it didn't look good.

Edited by Viciadogames

Looks awesome man but I would use the slicked back hair or at least Jericho's hair. Is he going to have an entrance attire too? 

I like this hair, you can change it when i upload him though. As for the entrance attire, it depends on layers. 

Looks awesome man but I would use the slicked back hair or at least Jericho's hair. Is he going to have an entrance attire too? 

I like this hair, you can change it when i upload him though. As for the entrance attire, it depends on layers. 

I know, I changed Jericho's hair to the slicked back hair on UncleCreepy's Hideo. I'm asking because I saw him wearing a shirt at a live event and I wanted to know if he will have his robe or the new shirt.

I know, I changed Jericho's hair to the slicked back hair on UncleCreepy's Hideo. I'm asking because I saw him wearing a shirt at a live event and I wanted to know if he will have his robe or the new shirt.

Do you have any refs of his shirt?

Edited by Viciadogames

Do you have any refs of his shirt?

Only this. 

lY1sYXJ.png