PS3 CDLC

N'Jadaka

I havent pushed it to the limits but I would assume as many as the reduced arc files can hold. I got in around 20 then like I told you I reset and started from scratch. Also the create a story issue was solved months later in this thread. 

• Too Sweet 1

6 minutes ago, N'Jadaka said:

I havent pushed it to the limits but I would assume as many as the reduced arc files can hold. I got in around 20 then like I told you I reset and started from scratch. Also the create a story issue was solved months later in this thread. 

Thanks! This is good, the AJ thing altogether, messy selection but at least it works! I guess thats the way I'm gonna go. Plus I don't use Story designer anyway.

Now for the arc to fit in all of the possible imports without a doubt has to be reduced once more. I threw out CABT mode. Now I guess it is time for some other mode to go 30 years of WM would be my guess.

Since this is getting offtopic I will make another topic.

And to the point of the first post my guess is that the authors' arc file has hit the limit that's why it did not accept more characters.