Already Updated 12/03: I'm BA-ACK!

RevFury

...And Better than Ever! Got a knack...for makin' things Better. FACE FACTS! 'Cause your opinion don't matter...'cause Rev is Back! with Bischoff & the next Chapter!!!!

Okay so maybe my rhyming sucks but hell I'm back to Legitimize the Last Gen CAWs. However, all of this would not be possible without the glorious help of the Uncrowned Champion of the Community Kim666, so if you like the Return of the Rev go give Kim a big thank you too. And if you think the newly named Rev-turn sucks and I should've never come back well...Sorry about your Damn Luck :storm:

So now without Further ado here is my First CAW Back literally the man who is always Back; Eric Bischoff:

By the way I already fiddled more with the Face and now bring to you the Attire Choices:

0312_EB_F1_zpsawoypeet.png
0312_EB_F2_zpstcgsfrca.png
0312_EB_F3_zpskpzgq0e3.png
0312_EB_F4_zpsaclh6xje.png

0312_EB_A1_zpslnsq31cr.png
0312_EB_Att_02_zpswvacggzl.png
0312_EB_Att_03_zpslo25yx9t.png
0312_EB_Att_04_zps4y0d09cn.png

Extras:

0312_EB_IG_zpsckagzyr1.png
0312_EB_SP_zpsbyfdgb0z.png

As always my Tell me what you think.
Thoughts? Suggestions? Critiques?

-Rev.

Edited by RevFury

Thank you guys!

I hate to tell you, but that isn't current gen. Does actually look pretty good though.

:lol: Wow I guess I was so used to calling Last Gen Current and Current Gen Next Gen that I forgot Next Gen is now Current. Either way fixed that and expect more attires Later today. Also feel free to give any suggestions you have.

-Rev

Any Comments on Updated Face, New Attires, Suggestions Maybe?

Anyone really interested? Or is the Last Gen just not interesting to anyone anymore?

Just Curious :)

-Rev

Nice to get you back and also kim666 is helping me if you want we can work together :D

Why thank you. And Sure if you ever want to do some Collaborating say the word.

Any suggestions for Bischoff? Anything off or Need Work?

Just Let Me know,

Rev.

Definetley interested in this, just Not really interested in bischoff in particular, but he looks good.. but definitely interested in seeing who you plan on making, hopefully mostly current and nxt guys... I have both PS3 and ps4 versions... But don't play PS3 as much as I'd like to due to the lack of active quality caw makers on there... Have 100 caw slots and i can't even fill half of them cause there's not enough good caws

Edited by LoadWarrior

Thanks Guys! And to LoadWarrior the CAWs on my list at the Moment are just Bischoff, Retro Swagger (In Separate Topic) and Maybe a "Sweeet" Surprise coming up.

-Rev.

Definitely Taking Requests, and again Thank you for the Feedback. Pretty Sure he's ready for upload...My only other guy that's possibly ready is Retro Swagger if I get confirmation that he's finalized. ;)

-Rev.