Renders on ps3 with AJ glitch

N'Jadaka

I'm trying to add extra characters using the AJ Lee glitch for the PS3. I've searched the posts and all the tutorials & I cannot find anything specific regarding adding renders to the menuhd.pac file. I keep finding tutorials on how to add renders to caws, & I keep seeing folks vaguely referencing the menuhd_dlc2.pac as far as containing cdlc's renders but Im completely stuck. Can someone help or point me in the right direction to the proper tutorial to add renders to the new characters?

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Any news about this?

I'm wondering if it's any way to increase the number of slots(only contains 2 slots wich are Take A.B.A. and Ultimate Warrior) on the DLC_HD.pac wich is on the pac folder. Just like the menuHd.pac it's possible to change the ID of the render and assign to a CDLC wrestlers, the bad news i'ts only contains 2 slots.

• 4 months later...

You can use the the DLC_HD_dlc.pacs from WWE 13 and rename it as AmenuHD_dlc02, for example and it works. I've tried by renamed some slots from some managers that I've replaced before on the MenuHD.pac. and yes, I got the Chainsaw Charlie render(Slot 52/DLC_HD_dlc03.pac) on the Mr. Fuji slot once I change the pach number from 52 to 250(Mr. Fuji ID).

Edited by Pacheco96

I have too succeeded in adding extra renders. I will share the method later this fall. I still need to catch one bug. But I can say I was able to add nearly 100 renders if I remember right.

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 5:11 AM, Impaler said:

I have too succeeded in adding extra renders. I will share the method later this fall. I still need to catch one bug. But I can say I was able to add nearly 100 renders if I remember right.

Some advance? Im stuck on the renders for my added superstars... And Mankind! So i took a file from wwe 13 dlc and rename as MenuDLC_02? And what after?update arcs? Or only inject renders?