Kane Barbed Wire Tights W.I.P.

BloodShank

Hello dudes! You might know me as the PS4 RVD Singlet guy (). I felt that I wanted to try something other than Rob Van Dam singlets and try to have a go at the tricky tights logo frustration.

Kane is my second favorite wrestler and this is my favorite attire. I am so glad that we finally get an unmasked kane and that his other attires are in the game.

Here is my Progress so far (Only the right leg at the moment):

tumblr_nk0m6jIvE61tjj4k3o1_1280.jpg

This is just a start. I hate that split on the side of the leg, that is so annoying. I am trying to split each piece into 2 logos except for the bottom one on the right leg. Later I will add extra shapes to help it look good.

My only obstacle to get this done right away is college right now. Got some big projects coming up ( :angry::mad::blush: UGH!).I would like to get this done as soon as possible.

Edited by BloodShank

I feel you on the projects. I've got a filming project I need to cram in a few days on top of leasing a space among other things. So many CAWS in my backlog, so little time.

Excellent job on this. Do you mind adding 2003 Unamasked Kane with the singlet as an alternate attire for this? I believe his knee pads will need to be a custom logo designed in Photoshop. I personally think you can nail its accuracy.

YKlQ8sG.jpg

4TcHxqN.jpg

hdY3t4e.jpg

I feel you on the projects. I've got a filming project I need to cram in a few days on top of leasing a space among other things. So many CAWS in my backlog, so little time.

Excellent job on this. Do you mind adding 2003 Unamasked Kane with the singlet as an alternate attire for this? I believe his knee pads will need to be a custom logo designed in Photoshop. I personally think you can nail its accuracy.

YKlQ8sG.jpg

4TcHxqN.jpg

hdY3t4e.jpg

I was planning on adding the in game attire as an alternate attire. I did not think of the red knee pads and prefer it that way. Would you like it if I add the bandages like that last photo?

should ask Status for help, he made it for X1

I may ask him. Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by BloodShank

Update!

• I have added the left leg logos
  • Got the waist done
  • Changed the boots to shiner ones to look more like the ones he wore.

tumblr_nk2qf4TSdQ1tjj4k3o1_1280.jpg

Improvements Needed:

• Remake and upload logos to eliminate greenish look and blackish/green around the outside of the red wire.
  • Watch more kane matches with attire to align logos in correct positions
  • Make bicep bandage for second attire using custom logo/s or in-game shapes

Any other suggestions on what to change/fix? What do you think of the attire so far?

• 1 month later...

Well I have been away from the Smacktalks forum for a while. I have decided to upload the current kane progress. It has 2 attires. Just look up unmasked kane, or just kane.

• 4 months later...