CM PUNK WM29 real entrance attire (model)

kaijones

Looks great, I hope it works ingame :D

It will i just need to fix some things reduce a little vertex

That's not going to work, dude. You can't just delete some of the model's vertices to get back down to the number it needs to be injected. I tried that way back when--and when you inject it, the model gets all distorted. Whatever parts you use need to retain their original number of vertices and faces in order to inject them back into their obj slot. You can do the whole 'inject smaller' thing with other objs with lower values, but even once you do that, it becomes the same case, as it meshes them with the original number of vertices.

I'd hate to sound like a broken record, but you're not doing yourself any favors by doing this work without X-Rey--because without it, you're not going to be able to fully know what will or won't work, and you could very well be wasting your time on some stuff.

Plus, one final note, the models load up in that original pose for a reason. Each yobj has a skeleton that its individual objs are structured to. Right now, even if you are able to successfully export and inject the parts from that Punk you're previewing, it's not going to move around properly because of the way you've moved all of those vertices to pose him differently.

No vertex are not deleted they are just moved and shrinked and the pose was just done to preview it the way i wanted so when released it will be according to bones.

Oh, okay. The way you phrased it had me thinking you were going to have to mess with the number of vertices. In that case, you should be good. I just didn't want to see you go putting in all of this work only for it to end up not being able to work properly.