Sproiler's CAW Thread **ReDRagon Uploaded 08/13/15**

Sproiler™

rODERICK%20sTRONG%20caw_zpss9arners.png

I've had this for a while now but never got around to previewing it. I don't know what hair looks best on him, What hair should I use on him, the current shown or a different one? As always please leave a comment and/or suggestion

Edited by Sproiler™

Strong is lookin quite good!  I was lookin for a good one on CC, and there was ZERO! LOL.  I was really wanting to do a moveset for him. #EndOfHeartache

Edited by Righteous

Hair is fine for Roddy but that mouth is putting me off, what template did you use?

Is it the lip possitioning or the color

The mouth looks fine dude, this guy critiques everything, but can't take a critique on his crap caws

Updated face with template 7, No I did not scrap the original I copied it to another slot and made the adjustments. The blending of logos is really pissing me off, The texture I use has pointed sideburns so I had to put logos over them and add new ones with logos. 

Roddy%20CAW%20Update_zpsjibuaxiw.png

Strong is lookin quite good!  I was lookin for a good one on CC, and there was ZERO! LOL.  I was really wanting to do a moveset for him. #EndOfHeartache

If you could do a Roddy moveset, that would be awesome

If you could do a Roddy moveset, that would be awesome

You gotta upload a rough draft for me to DL and put it on. I HATE having to put a moveset on terrible caws LOL. PM me.

yeah, in the moveset mode the CAW's picture shows up so it's stuck there eternally

Yes. Then you go look on CC and see this horrific caw on your moveset! LOL.

• Like 1