PS3 : Fixed misc01_start_dlc30.pac - to Add Attires again (HOP)

Andy

so that's the same process for both console?

Yes but use your original catalog hd from xbox to update and not the one ive posted. ;) Or maybe my catalog also works, you must try.

Andy,  you had any success adding winning animations on PS3 for 2K15?

No andy in the xbox 360 game folder there isn't catalog_hd.arc only plist360.arc so what I've to do? Gamingfan you installed it for 360 tell me how do you do that  :)

Inject them using lefluffie in one more match DLC and sign for dev live after following the andy's steps.

So I have to to this every time I want to change the number of attires of a wrestler? MMM that's so ballbreaking btw huge thanks gamingfan ;)  

Yep, you have to it everytime and I think when hall of pain and path of warrior dlc comes we have to change them.

did u mean to replace ur files with the one in the dlc bec. in the Xbox 360 version there is no catalog hd in the game folder 

Inject them using lefluffie in one more match DLC and sign for dev live after following the andy's steps.

Edited by kim666

the game still crash i cant play it anymore ????? i have inject the files and sign for dev live in the dlc itself and i cant update that catalog_hd i am sorry i dont understnd the last steps can u andy plz  explain more for the last step for xbox 360.... sorry 

Edited by thegame387

Don't use the cataloghd.arc from this thread, this file is for PS3 and won't work on 360.

open your one more match dlc with lefluffie and extract the cataloghd.arc file (the original) should be in the "info" folder.

open the fixed misc01_start_dlc20.pac with PS3 Pac Containing Directories (EPK8) and click on "UPDATE Non Wrestler" and search for your catalog_hd.arc (the one you extracted before)

inject the cataloghd.arc and the misc01_start_dlc20.pac back into the dlc.

Edited by kim666

Don't use the cataloghd.arc from this thread, this file is for PS3 and won't work on 360.

open your one more match dlc with lefluffie and extract the cataloghd.arc file (the original) should be in the "info" folder.

open the fixed misc01_start_dlc20.pac with PS3 Pac Containing Directories (EPK8) and click on "UPDATE Non Wrestler" and search for your catalog_hd.arc (the one you extracted before)

inject the cataloghd.arc and the misc01_start_dlc20.pac back into the dlc.

finaly some one understand me thanks i will try it now and update it thanks again

i did what said and the game still doesnt work ......... i am getting frustrated from this problem i  i finished the dlc showcase then i try to mod some superstar and after that the game doesnt want to work....:( 

i did what said and the game still doesnt work ......... i am getting frustrated from this problem i  i finished the dlc showcase then i try to mod some superstar and after that the game doesnt want to work.... :(

Extract the misc01_start_dlc20.pac  and cataloghd.arc from your DLC using lefluffie and follow the above steps, dont use the files of PS3.

((pach file..... not found in the arc)) this is what happen when i update an attire after i done the dlc problem and the game didnt open crash before its load i cant play it , i cant make a mod and so how can i fix it !!!??????    yeah i have notice that the plist360.arc its size now is zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by thegame387

((pach file..... not found in the arc)) this is what happen when i update an attire after i done the dlc problem and the game didnt open crash before its load i cant play it , i cant make a mod and so how can i fix it !!!??????    yeah i have notice that the plist360.arc its size now is zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use the backup arc (plist360.arc.bak2) but don't update it! Update the cataloghd.arc and NOT the plist360.arc.

Make a backup of your plist or maybe you´ll lost everything what you´ve got done before to be editing files.

Use the backup arc (plist360.arc.bak2) but don't update it! Update the cataloghd.arc and NOT the plist360.arc.

i used the backup and update the catalog hd in the dlc.... after all the game freezes just the loading logo..... i cant find where is the problem .... the last thing i modded is a superstar and the render of Seth Rollins and stardust ... i return every thing before i update anything.

Edited by thegame387

freeze with modded or the original dlc..... :(

To fix your problem only install the 1.03 Update patch (again) it comes with fresh arc and def files, than start the game normaly without mods.

Than edit your new arcs and defs again and dont use your brevious arcs and defs. I also have must edit the new ones from the 1.03 update dont know why .

Edited by Andy