PS3 : Fixed misc01_start_dlc30.pac - to Add Attires again (HOP)

Andy

Here is a fixed misc01_start_dlc30.pac to Add Attires again after the Hall of Pain DLC -

it has not changed after the Nxt Pack. So it still works.

Download (Update with fixed Dlc Arenas)

Thanks to Kim666 : http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/8KLtcLEk/file.html

Credit : Tekken, Kim666 for helping me to figure this out and for the DLC Arena Fix

You can also add DLC IDS like for Bam Bam 403. ;)

Install : Copy and replace the Misc to : /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31464/USRDIR/catalog006/pac

and replace the catalog_hd.arc and  catalog_sd.arc to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31464/USRDIR/catalog006/info

After you edit the Misc again, you have to open the Misc again with Xpacker - PS3 Pac Containing Directories (EPK8)

and click on "UPDATE" and search for your catalog_hd.arc and  catalog_sd.arc.

Edited by Andy

Youur problem could be:

-The new DLC comes with a misc.pac.

-The new DL comes with a new arc with new misc refferences.

I have also tried to edit the new dlc misc but there are only the new pac files.... I want my 10 Attire Warrior back not the dlc´s but the edited dlc catalog hd and sd.arc also dont work any more. I have tried it also with a fresh misc... This really sucks ! pls guys help

Evjob.pac is working, i would die when this also stop working....

Edited by Andy

Now the game loading misc pac from DLC.

misc01_start_dlc20.pac

And what should we do ? In this misc there are only the new dlc pacs.... I want my Warrior 10 Attire back !

Can we rename it and add the ID ones from the new miscdlc ?

Edited by Andy

misc01_start_dlc20.pac

And what should we do ? In this misc there are only the new dlc pacs.... I want my Warrior 10 Attire back !

Just now tried replacing the misc01_start_dlc20.pac with the edited misc.pac, but the game freezes when accessing the dlc.

misc01_start_dlc20.pac

Just now tried replacing the misc01_start_dlc20.pac with the edited misc.pac, but the game freezes when accessing the dlc.

Oh Man really ? That means we need a new dlc misc and we must add all the id new ? Fuck.....

You can´t replace the misc file. try to make that the game screw the new file. Note that the def file have the name of the files that it load and in what order it is in the arc. Try to mod the arc and def, but don´t change the filesize or you get freezes.

You can´t replace the misc file. try to make that the game screw the new file. Note that the def file have the name of the files that it load and in what order it is in the arc. Try to mod the arc and def, but don´t change the filesize or you get freezes.

Also have tried except the arc looking.... this ends in a freeze.

Hope we hear something from Tekken.

Edited by Andy

open tekkens misc01_start.pac as "Xbox360/PS3 Pac Containing Directorys (EPK8)" in X-Packer 10.

Extract the "MSC1" patch. Now open misc01_start_dlc20.pac as "Xbox360/PS3 Pac Containing Directorys (EPK8)" in X-Packer 10 and inject the "MSC1" patch.

Update both catalog**.arc (as non wrestler pac) inject/copy all files back into your dlc container/folder

open tekkens misc01_start.pac as "Xbox360/PS3 Pac Containing Directorys (EPK8)" in X-Packer 10.

Extract the "MSC1" patch. Now open misc01_start_dlc20.pac as "Xbox360/PS3 Pac Containing Directorys (EPK8)" in X-Packer 10 and inject the "MSC1" patch.

Update both catalog**.arc (as non wrestler pac) inject/copy all files back into your dlc container/folder

When you get on your knees now i will kiss your ass..... Love you Kim and very thanks !

Edited by Andy

@gamingfan how do you installed it for 360?

Load the misc with PS3 Pac Containing Directories (EPK8) and click on "UPDATE" and search for your catalog_hd.arc.

After you edit the Misc again, you have to open the Misc again with Xpacker - PS3 Pac Containing Directories (EPK8)

and click on "UPDATE" and search for your catalog_hd.arc.

than replace both files

so that's the same process for both console?

Yes but use your original catalog hd from xbox to update and not the one ive posted. ;) Or maybe my catalog also works, you must try.

Edited by Andy