Caw Blur

keeper

So I was making a bunch of new CAWs and SOB the blur was unbearable. I couldnt do any of the designs for Kabuki, or Kabuki Siamese because it blured out the chest and groin area, I searched through this site but couldnt find a code to remove the blur. I was wondering if this existed yet? I have AR2v2. Thanks :don

I don't recal there being a blur on when I played so it is most likely your TV. Try hooking it up on another TV and see if the blur is gone.

Edited by Anemic Royalty

*Ignores above post* Theres a code for it somewhere on these forums, just do a search for it.

Actually Supa, there isn't a blur removal code, it's been asked for several times, none with a reply with a code.

I've searched it all up, there's none.

Sorry.

are you talking the blur on the crotch?....if so i was trying to make corino and it was a dis figured superman symbol...lol really anoing but doesnt doit to the butt only crotch y?

Edited by S2D

Its how it blurs out designes over the crotch and chest of CAW (i believe only females) Its a pain in the ass cause it limits costume designs so for example a spidergirl or im my case Kabuki cant have their costumes reproduced correctly. :don

do you think that the blur is a layer? If there are codes to change underwear then it should be close. Or is there a way to differentiate the male and female at least that would open the chest area for design? :don

hm.... i see there has been no way around it. I guess the guys at THQ found out there was loophole through the Codebreaker and used some sort of code for the blur that would take a rocket scientist to crack. Unless we have a rocket scientist in the house I don't forsee a blur removal code.