nathanc_1989

I created and uploaded the following caws to wwe2k15 community creations (ps3): Batman, The Joker, The Flash, Black Mask, and Deathstroke.  To find just search by name or DC in the most recent tab and find my name (nathanc_1989).  I put a lot of time and effort into making Batman, The Flash, and Deathstroke.  The other two however, The Joker and Black Mask, I made in a very short time but they are still better than most if not all the others.  Please download, rate, and review my caws so I can continue to create and upload great caws for your entertainment.  Enjoy.  =D

I don't have a camera right now lol other than a Nintendo 3ds and its not even mine.  So using that as a camera wouldn't be to hard to figure out ide imagine but posting to the net somehow through the 3ds that may be difficult.  They're good bruh.  Haters gonna hate but not even the hatiest hater could dislike all 5 of these lol.

• 1 month later...