Adolf Hitler

Supa #2

WWEhit.jpg

Adolf Hitler CREDIT: XMafia

Formula:

Face = 25 (face model 24) (22,-30)(22,50)(39 old)

EYebrow= -8,12

Eyes=-7,7 -14,6

Nose=-34,7 -29,5

Cheek=-9

Mouth=13,-3 8

Jaw=2,11 -15

Skin=Model 6 Tone= 2 Default(or your preference)

Hair=model 17 (100,-100) 100

Eyebrows=Model 29 (-86,-100) (89)

Eyes=Model 15 (100,2) (41)

Facial Hair=model 7

Lips=Unpainted (unless you want to make flaming queen adolf)

CLOTHING

LONG HEMLINE///Model 11-1-1 (JUst make it white and long sleeved)

Shoes=Model 8-1-1 (Make them black)Length is up to you

Upper Body Accesories=model 3 (black)

Tights= model 1-1-1 (-88,-56)Length=5

Jacket=Model 7-1-1 (-87,-63)

Belt=Model 19 (38,-64) (-84 Mono)

THE DETAILS

To make his strap crossing his chest and his back just use DESIGN/SIMPLE/Model 146 Twice and position them front and back accordingly.

To make his iron cross medal just use 4 Capital T's (FROM LETTER ALPHABET 5 of 16) rotated accordingly (I will post a picture) and place the created design just above hjis left breast below the lapele of the jacket. Color=(95,-51) (-64 shade MONO)

To Make the swastika armband (the toughest part) use two simple designs model 153 (both of them a semi-bright red)and have them wrap horizontally around the arm just above the bend (size is up to you I prefer second largest just to make the swastika easier even though it seems oversized the final product looks awesome)

Now that you have the red band use any circular PICTURE in the middle and make it completly white. THEN to make the actual twisted cross inside the white circle just use your imagination with rotating and positioning the capital I's listed on the first alphabet set under LETTERS make them solid black. It might take a little messing with but you should be able to position them just right with a few minor flaws that become unnoticable when a normal distance away from the band.

BODY MORPHING: (2, 68)

Height: 5'6" (make him taller if you like but this looks good)

FORM STATS

HEAD: 25,-27 -11

NECK: 28, 52 -34

CHEST: 5, -18 9

SHoulder: -100, -20 -28

Abdomen: 27, -32 54

Arms: 54, 28 -57

Forearms: -6,15

Waist: -31, -8

Thigh: 3, 9

Legs: 9, -15 -13

Feet: 7,68 -43 (Important for his stomping to look cool)

(by this point you should have 2 or 3 layrs to mess around with still so deel free to experiment with him and let me know if any of your additions look cool. BTW don't add the uniform hat I think it looks dumb on him.)

MORE DETAILS

I gave him goldbergs MoveSET seems to work out nicely but feel free to experiment around. Definatly make him have THE PEOPLES ELBOW (he won't remove an armband like the rock but it does look funny) I also gave him the F-5 even though it sucks IMO. Still working on all that really but he looks and acts good enough anyway.

As for an enterance you can go wrong with GOLDBERGS MUSIC

THE RAW MOVIE and BIG SHOWS ENTRANCE MOVES! (Trust me you'll see EXACTLY what I mean by all this.

I also gave him a customized taunt GO TO BASE then OTHERS use GAME OVER followed by SIMPLE in CREATE A TAUNT under CREAT AN ANIMATION.