Titan83's Mods - Last Mod - William Regal

Titavius

WWF Royal Rumble '95  - Finished Preview

Here’s a finished preview at my Rumble ’95 to be included with The Legends Game. The main set itself is a conversion from LOWM. Most of the textures however, have been re-done to match the Wrestlemania arenas featured in the newer games.

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it! 

545408B220051122120547777_zpsvq2n78vb.pn

545408B220051122120618194_zpst2qq6oz8.pn

photo 545408B220051122121233712_zpsgvpinxqi.png

545408B220051122121302778_zpso7lo61fi.pn

545408B220051122120746211_zps9sfv2fy2.pn

• Like 1

Wow thats quite amazing !!! So whats the deal with the smoke thingy in the entrance ? What is is it and is it always on ? Would be nice to have something similar in WCW Saturday night 

Wow thats quite amazing !!! So whats the deal with the smoke thingy in the entrance ? What is is it and is it always on ? Would be nice to have something similar in WCW Saturday night 

They used a lot of smoke machines in the tunnel during entrances so that it came out of the set when the Superstars would enter.. They also used a lot of those big heavy spotlights on the entrance sets with those really high beams, creating this hazy effect when the lights hit the smoke. In LOWM, the lights/smoke is turned off during matches.. I left it on, because turning it off isn't an option in 2K14. I think it's a cool effect anyway. :D

9tk6z8.jpg

I'll look into the Saturday Night thing if you like.. It'd be cool to have the open door with the smoke/lights behind it!

Edited by Titan83

Really nice !!! 

My question was more like how did you do this ingame ? I didnt know or seen another arena with something like this. 

Yes it would be crazy to add the doors or even just the smoke to Saturday night entrance

NOT FAIR! I cant even inject an arena and you guys are creating such awesome stuff :unsure:

I want to be the part of game too :)

I am going to create a new match like Royal Rumble in a Steel Cage, hope Bugsy and Rooster will include it in the game :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As well working on my Ruthless Agression arenas, these last few weeks I've been working on a complete re-vamp of my 2000/2001 Raw Is War Arena. I basically had to wait for 2K16 to release so that I could use it as a resource for objects and textures etc.. 

This will come with accurate bik movies that play in the sidetrons, as well as a working minitron during entrances

As with my Rumble 1995 Arena, this will be a Legends Game exclusive :)

Previous Arena

3_zpsxwbgltuy.png

New Version

RIW%20arena_zpsx1stg0we.png

photo Jericho RIW_zps0f2o7q6b.png

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 1

Just a few more pics of my Raw Arena. The Minitron video is still a WIP. I'm trying to get hold of a better quality video to include in the final release. With the exception of the ad textures, the Arena is now finished. The only thing I have left to do is the match up screen and the font, and then i'll send this over to Bugsy and he can test everything out in his game if he wishes. You'll also be able to somewhat customize the stage to your liking. You can change the colour of the lights that surround the truss frames by altering the textures with photoshop. A really simple process. :) They seemed to change the colour scheme for every match back then! I just went with the one I liked the most, but you can experiment if you like. 

1_zps9abzyei6.png

2_zpsajyiji4v.png

3_zpswwem5o1m.png

photo 5_zpsbwx3hdb7.png

4_zpsqj7hzudg.png

6_zpsutq0yxty.png

7_zpscjvbd2vh.png

8_zpsb0mf5hog.png

9_zpsmdvuao4w.png

I'm also planning on doing a small write up on how to get the most out of Arena modding. A lot of people have asked me how I do things like my own custom lighting and how the minitrons and sidetrons work etc. I'll also talk about vertex colouring, and how important that can be for certain objects, so watch out for that :)

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 1

Nice pics bro!!! Raw is looking top notch... As for a possible write up for tips on arena editing, that sounds awesome... I have messed with arena textures quite a few times, but the little things that you and RedRooster do are amazing... Looking forward to it... Thanks