Titan83's Mods - Last Mod - William Regal

Titavius

So I think this will probably be my last mod for last-gen. All my previous work will be available in Wrestling Legends, including all the Arenas I've made, and any Wrestler mods that were selected for the finished game.

William Regal  - Five Pack 

2dwc1li.jpg

345za0j.jpg
ibdwew.jpg

Edited by Titavius
William Regal
  • Like 1

second Arena is No Mercy 2003. all I need to do is fix the Titantrons in the Smackdown arena, then I can release it. I'm having trouble with the minitron, though. can't seem to get it to display properly during entrances. I may just have to make do with the static logo.

Edited by Titan83

Titantrons seem to be working fine now. Depends on what Arena you replace with, though. (I'm using current Survivor Series, and they work fine.) Minitron during entrances still isn't displaying right, but shouldn't be a difficult fix. Nearly there now. Just needs polishing :)

Edited by Titan83

• 4 weeks later...

So I decided to go back to work on my 2000’s era Raw Is War Arena, as looking back, there were a lot of things I’d have done differently. The set itself has been completely re-built from the ground up.

Edited by Titan83

The arena is looking fantastic.

About the arenas dlc, i think that wwe 2k15 has dlc arenas, so there might be a way to add arenas as dlc. 

But you need to find how to add the entrie to select the arena in the screen.

there's certain aspects of modding I'm just not very good at.. I've looked at the Arena DLC from 2K15, but I don't understand it lol I'd say Tekken is probably the go-to guy here. you gotta understand though, that custom Arena DLC isn't gonna be very high on people's 'want' lists

Edited by Titan83