JDash10's Thread - Current Kevin Nash, custom DX attires added&#33

jordanjabroni

Hey guys! So I'm super uninitiated in the world of CAW making and such, getting my start with a Goldust CAW on WWE 2K14 for 360 last year. That went down pretty well so I decided this year I'd come back and play around with the (super limited) tools in 2K15. Basically, this will serve as a kind of trial run for me so I can potentially tackle trickier projects.

Works in progress - worth uploading?

Custom DX Varsity shirt designed by me

DX%20Shirts.jpg

(Update - 8th Feb - Kevin Nash now added!)

Kevin Nash (current tattoos, WWE logo)

(Search KEVIN NASH JDASH10)

Nash%20Tats.png

I've been struggling to find the actual logo he used on his top during his WWE return, but I found a t-shirt design that is very very close. I think it's in the WWE '13 textures but when I grabbed a texture .zip Nash was missing.

Sting - RAW 19th Jan
(Search STING JDASH10)

WWE%202K15_20150124004755.jpg

A really simple edit here - some colour tweaks to his in-ring attire, his TNA Sting gloves and red t-shirt. Basically how he looked on this week's RAW but without the coat.

John Cena - Throwback Blue Shirt
(Search JOHN CENA JDASH10)

WWE%202K15_20150124005458.jpg

Again, striving to make this as accurate as possible. Every logo has been edited and tweaked to avoid as much warping as possible due to muscle size/definition, especially on his chest and armband. Also, the elbow on the left of the shirt design has been added in on Photoshop as the WWEShop pic cuts it off.

More pictures and details:

WWE%202K15_20150124005530.jpg
WWE%202K15_20150124005508.jpg
WWE%202K15_20150124005522.jpg

John Cena - 12 Years... Yellow Shirt
(Search JOHN CENA JDASH10)

WWE2K15_20150107204631.jpg

Plenty of these around I know, but I thought some improvements could be made on those out there. I sourced all the logos myself from WWE Shop, edited them in Photoshop to make some of the details sharper and straighten them out (as many people upload diagonal/distorted shirt designs straight from the images) and popped them on. My only regret with this attire is that I couldn't fit the WWE Authentic Wear label on due to layer limits, although I blame Cena for cramming so much crap onto his shirt rather than Yukes/2K! I aimed for this to be the most accurate Cena attire uploaded, hopefully I achieved that!

WWE2K15_20150107204657.jpg
WWE2K15_20150107204706.jpgWWE2K15_20150107204714.jpg

Brock Lesnar - WrestleMania XXX/Beast Incarnate
(Search BROCK LESNAR JDASH10)

WWE2K15_20150107205054.jpg

I quickly grew tired of the generic shorts in the game and really wanted Lesnar to have a shirt of his in the game, so I recreated his WrestleMania XXX attire and popped his new shirt on. Again, all the logos were sourced and edited by myself with the shirt logos from WWE Shop and the glove text made in PS. Seriously, why does the text disappear when you enter Create A Superstar?

WWE2K15_20150107205101.jpg
WWE2K15_20150107205133.jpgWWE2K15_20150107205113.jpg
WWE2K15_20150107205121.jpg

And finally, I got some practice making a face texture and applied it to a Stardust CAW by AJSim. If you guys think I'm onto something here, I'd be down for trying to make my own Stardust CAW. You can download it by looking up one of the attires above and clicking 'Content By The Creator'.

STARDUST - Face texture (CAW by AJSim)

I designed a Stardust face texture for my own personal use to put over AJSim's CAW, and he's used it in his Stardust revision which is awesome. You can grab it here:

Here are pictures of my original texture (AJ has tweaked it for his own use!)

WWE2K15_20150105213806.jpg

Texture reference:

StardustFaceRender.png

Gameplay pictures:

WWE2K15_20150105214828.jpg
WWE2K15_20150105214801.jpg
WWE2K15_20150105214615.jpg
WWE2K15_20150105214520.jpg
WWE2K15_20150105214157.jpg
WWE2K15_20141229223612.jpg
WWE2K15_20141229223537.jpg

Anyway, leave your feedback and I look forward to posting more soon! My PSN is jordanjabroni.

Edited by JDash10

I would love to see you create a Stardust, with his alt red and green attires :) This caws face is just spectacular!

Edited by koeniglachman

Stardust looks great dude, is the glitch still around where if you download a CAW over an ingame attire slot it will replace it and the CAW will become the ingame guys attire?

Stardust looks great dude, is the glitch still around where if you download a CAW over an ingame attire slot it will replace it and the CAW will become the ingame guys attire?

How does this glitch actually work. I have had a Tyler breeze caw show up as Big Red Rowan, with the sheep mask and everything LOL.

How does this glitch actually work. I have had a Tyler breeze caw show up as Big Red Rowan, with the sheep mask and everything LOL.

It happens if you make an alt attire the default one, then copy over the slot without first changing things back. In your case the fix would be to download a Rowan caw, then set his original attire to default. 

FIRST POST UPDATED!

Updates to both Cena and Lesnar, happy to call them finished now.

All of them look nice, definitely getting that Lesnar.

BTW, I'd suggest making StarDust a little slimmer.

Cheers - grab the updated Lesnar if you want that accurate skull logo. I sourced it from his 'Beast Incarnate' shirt because the .png floating aroung on the web isn't the same.

That stardust is on point.

Thank you very much! I can only take credit for the face - like I said, the CAW is by AJSim. But I may have to make my own now! Cool to get props from you!

I would love to see you create a Stardust, with his alt red and green attires :) This caws face is just spectacular!

Maybe! :)

That stardust is on point.

Praise from Nickbreaker? Dude... that means a lot!

Stardust looking as hell in game as hell my dude.

Not quite sure I follow but hopefully it turned out well!

Thanks, and I'm not sure. I've avoided doing that and had no issues. It's the first time they've trialled it in such a way so there's doubtless gonna be issues.

@Jd looks great just one advice remove your texture from the spoiler as you dont want others to copy you

Thank you Bhangra Man! Awesome talent. Thanks for the advice, I wasn't too fussed at first but if I'm making it into a CAW, then I'd like to avoid thieves! Cheers!

Downloaded your Cena. Best one I've seen. That Stardust looks legit too. Great job man.

Grab the latest version with a slight colour tweak if you want. Cheers for the comments!

Downloaded your Cena. Best one I've seen. That Stardust looks legit too. Great job man.

Grab the latest version with a slight colour tweak if you want. Cheers for the comments!

I'll make sure to check it out!

Like that Stardust texture a lot man, great work :)

Feel free to fling it my way if ya want and I will gladly re-upload and ensure you are credited accordingly.

Sorry for the late reply! I'll inbox it to you right now :)

Feel free to fling it my way if ya want and I will gladly re-upload and ensure you are credited accordingly.

Great work on the stardust, dissapointed not to have it on CC

• 2 weeks later...

Great work on the stardust, dissapointed not to have it on CC

AJSim has uploaded the updated version with my texture! Look here:

WWE2K15_20150120151141_zpsdf6cf295.jpg

Edited by JDash10

• 3 weeks later...