Caws by Zero and Th3CharismaKID

Th3CharismaKID

Tyson Kidd:Credit,Face Morph(Dr.Vries and AjSim,WWE 13 formula)

Logos:Kingisisisisis

Moveset:Righteous(tweaked by me)

Justin Gabriel:Credit,Face Morph(BlackRoses and Dr.Vries,WWE 13 formula,tweaked by Kingisisisisis)

Moveset:Righteous(tweaked by me)

Logos:Kingisisisisis

Edited by Th3CharismaKID
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was hoping more people would be doing this. There were some great caws from 2k14 that didn't have face textures and the formulas were made by smacktalks. Would love to see the NCO Bully Ray or Magnus. I'm still on 2k14 as my roster is perfect and havn't seen too many good caws showcased for 360 for this game yet.

I was hoping more people would be doing this. There were some great caws from 2k14 that didn't have face textures and the formulas were made by smacktalks. Would love to see the NCO Bully Ray or Magnus. I'm still on 2k14 as my roster is perfect and havn't seen too many good caws showcased for 360 for this game yet.

Yeah I would do that but theres a glitch that stopped me from uploading caws and took all my slots so this might be a dead topic unless AgeofKenny does something which is questionable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Update*

Cesaro:Logos;Kingisisisisis,Moveset;Kingisisisisis,Attires:Blue Royal Rumble,Black Royal Rumble w/Brass Ring Club Shirt,Red Attire

Dolph Ziggler:Logos,Moveset;Kingisisisisis,Attires;Im Too Good w/Black Boots and Jacket,Ova it w/Im too good Jacket

Kenny Omega:Credit;Godbearr for Morph,Logos:Kingisisisisis,Moveset:Kingisisisisis:Attires:Bullet Club,Omegaman,Intial Omega(Green,Orange and Yellow)

*Also Tyson Kidd Updated w/ Royal Rumble attire*

*Work in Progress*

Wade Barrett:Logos,Kingisisisisis,Moveset:Righteous(tweaked by me),Face Morph:CheckKillcams(tweaked by Kingisisisis)Attires:Nexus,Current,The Corre (None of those attires are confirmed yet)

The Youngs Bucks:Kingisisisisis

The Brian Kendrick:Kingisisisis

Randy Orton:Kingisisisisis

Edited by Kamikaze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you think you can recreate Matt6sic6's Samir Callihan from WWE '12 with his Solomon Crowe attires? His Sami Callihan is here on Smacktalks.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think you can recreate Matt6sic6's Samir Callihan from WWE '12 with his Solomon Crowe attires? His Sami Callihan is here on Smacktalks.

Yessir,its on Xbox live now made by my good friend,Josh(kingisisisis)

Yessir,its on Xbox live now made by my good friend,Josh(kingisisisis) or Zero.

Thanks! I'll be using it when I get my Xbox Live Gold membership back. I haven't been able to use gold in awhile because of having to pay a big bill on rehab for my neck injury. Well, I guess that's a lot of info to be telling. :D Anyways, thanks again guys.

Edited by THE