sting pac

shonpu

I tried that one too and it still doesn't work....only the inring attire works, if I set it to no entrance it'll work and sting will be in the ring but everytime I set it with entrances I get fatal crash everytime no matter what I do.  I checked the arc it looks fine, I'm stumped here every Sting I tried only the in-ring works.

Ok i found your problem, u have 2 00049904 in your arc, one looks like its in the ch196.pac, open that pac and remove it if its there then do an "Add Attire Data to Arc".

Then open sting pac and update the arc

That will fix it 

• 6 years later...
On 12/26/2014 at 3:17 PM, shonpu said:

I tried that one too and it still doesn't work....only the inring attire works, if I set it to no entrance it'll work and sting will be in the ring but everytime I set it with entrances I get fatal crash everytime no matter what I do.  I checked the arc it looks fine, I'm stumped here every Sting I tried only the in-ring works.

I put Undertaker Ministry from wwe 13 in Darren Young slot 370,update arc and i have the same problem, the entrance activated give me fatal crash,only can play the in ring attire, Red, exist a way to change commentaries? Or a way to put this undertaker as alt costume from undertaker retro?

26 minutes ago, Deadite988 said:

I put Undertaker Ministry from wwe 13 in Darren Young slot 370,update arc and i have the same problem, the entrance activated give me fatal crash,only can play the in ring attire, Red, exist a way to change commentaries? Or a way to put this undertaker as alt costume from undertaker retro?

Ministry Undertaker from 13 Entrance attire wont work in 2k14, I dont remember why but I know it doesnt

1 minute ago, Red Rooster said:

Ministry Undertaker from 13 Entrance attire wont work in 2k14, I dont remember why but I know it doesnt

Some way to give in ring attire as attire entrance? Same thing happen with chainsaw charlie in jinder mahal slot, cant get an decent entrance, bro i apreciate much your attention thanks for your help and time and patience

1 hour ago, Deadite988 said:

Some way to give in ring attire as attire entrance? Same thing happen with chainsaw charlie in jinder mahal slot, cant get an decent entrance, bro i apreciate much your attention thanks for your help and time and patience

Yeah just make a new Pac file with only the in-ring attire in it and update your arc, or inject the in-ring attire into the entrance attire slot in your existing pac

24 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Yeah just make a new Pac file with only the in-ring attire in it and update your arc, or inject the in-ring attire into the entrance attire slot in your existing pac

How i do a new pac file? Xpacker only had "create new PACH" file?

1 minute ago, Red Rooster said:

Yeah sorry, you cant really, what I meant is either inject the in-ring pach into a PAC file that only has an in-ring attire in it and change the PACH ID

Oh ok i understand, i take a pac with one attire slot and inject the pach with in ring attire, one last question, i try to open wwe 2k14 ch.pac with xpacker to inject pach but the xpacker give me the message "invalid pac file" how can i open 2k14 ch.pac files, thank you very much for your help

On 6/12/2021 at 9:05 AM, Red Rooster said:

You have to decompress it first if it hasnt been decompressed already using xbdecompress

I use xbdecompres with cmd and drag 2 times ch.pac and afrer the second one i put ".uncompress" and when i push enter nothing happens, or where i can find decompressed file?

On 6/12/2021 at 9:05 AM, Red Rooster said:

You have to decompress it first if it hasnt been decompressed already using xbdecompress

i try to use xbdecompress but feels like some DLL archive is missing, i use xbdecompress tool on a cybercoffe and works, but in my pc doesnt work, also extracted ch346.pac from undertaker retro but doesnt appear the right names like 00034602 and 00034604

in xpacker go to utilities and then click on change pack header to EPk8 and select your pac file then normally open it so the name of pach look good thanks to @Red Rooster for helping me about 2 year ago when i was zero in this work 

• Glorious 1

3 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

in xpacker go to utilities and then click on change pack header to EPk8 and select your pac file then normally open it so the name of pach look good thanks to @Red Rooster for helping me about 2 year ago when i was zero in this work 

Thank you very much! Ill give you a cold beer!

• Like 2