*Tutorial* Adding Winning Animations

Red Rooster

Wow... That's an intense step by step guide... Thanks alot for this... I will play around with it tomorrow if I'm not too hungover....

Edited by summerslammer

Thanks for the tuto. I´ll give a try in the next days.

Only need you upload your Winning00. :lol

Oops. I see you uploaded it in your mods thread.

Amazing job brother !!!

Your the man when it comes to those little details that makes all the difference , thank you

What are you doing here. Wouldn´t suposse you was ban? :p

I just remembered I forgot to do that thing for you.

I'll do it later tonight

P.S. Judders saved the day and unbanned Bugsy, it was a Xmas miracle

Lol yeah !!!

I will try to add some tonight , thanks for tge hard work man

Finally i got it. I added some new animations. Two of it not working fine.

- Bray Wyatt appears with a Harley Davidson crossed in the ring.

- Paige Champion have an issue. The rival gives her the title and when she touch the title, it dissapear.

Sorry if this has been addressed already - I couldn't find it if it has been - am I right in thinking that any animation I assign to someone in the Winning04.pac will overide any animation already assigned to the same guy in Winning00.pac?

Sorry if this has been addressed already - I couldn't find it if it has been - am I right in thinking that any animation I assign to someone in the Winning04.pac will overide any animation already assigned to the same guy in Winning00.pac?

If you want to replace a Winning animation like that then just change the file name in Winning00.pac to an ID that no one has eg. 6555 (make sure you change it in the arc too.) Then the game will read the one from Winning04

Edited by Red Rooster

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I think it will work but couldnt say for sure

Tried it rooster but its not working in wwe2k15 even I tried yours and mathayus winning04.pac files along with adding them manually none of them are working , manually adding winning animations working fine for me in wwe2k14.

The 2k15 game uses folders called EVP2 and EVZ. The 2k14 uses folders called EVP and EVZ. If you put a file with folders called EVP2 in 2k14 or viceversa the file it´s not going to work. So rename the EVP folder to EVP2 in the winning04 and in the arc. Probably now you´ll get success.

The 2k15 game uses folders called EVP2 and EVZ. The 2k14 uses folders called EVP and EVZ. If you put a file with folders called EVP2 in 2k14 or viceversa the file it´s not going to work. So rename the EVP folder to EVP2 in the winning04 and in the arc. Probably now you´ll get success.

Did it but still not luck. File opening fine in x-packer and directory is EVP2 and EVZ.

• 4 weeks later...

Having real trouble getting Winning04.pac to work. Tried both guides and both of your uploaded Winning04.pacs and no joy mate. As far as I can see all is present and correct, the game loads but I get a fatal crash anytime any winning animation tries to load from Winning04.

Edited by LordBarker

Having real trouble getting Winning04.pac to work. Tried both guides and both of your uploaded Winning04.pacs and no joy mate. As far as I can see all is present and correct, the game loads but I get a fatal crash anytime any winning animation tries to load from Winning04.

Has to be either you arc or def file, upload them and I will have a look for you.

Your Winning04 data in the arc is just the blank template that I uploaded, it doesnt have any EVZ entries in it, thats why the game crashes when it tries to load a Winning animation from Winning04, there are none.

Try adding the Winning04 and arc data that I made that has the arc infor for the CDLC wrestler in it, get that working first and then go from there.

I'm pretty sure I did that also, but I'll have another go.

The one I sent was just my last attempt. That said, is it possible to add your Winning04 arc data from the other thread without the Winning00 data? As have added my own animations into the the Winning00 pac and dont want to have to re-do :)

I'm pretty sure I did that also, but I'll have another go.

The one I sent was just my last attempt. That said, is it possible to add your Winning04 arc data from the other thread without the Winning00 data? As have added my own animations into the the Winning00 pac and dont want to have to re-do :)

Yes, just make sure you also dont add the Winning00 information that goes in the arc too.

Ah I see, I'll take a look. I know it's as the end of the def file - what issue did you spot in the arc? Off the top of my head it could be that I have the m3 patch earlier and have duped it at the bottom of the def for some reason.