nCo 2K15 NXT Thread - 12/1/15 - 2 slot Balor Uploaded

nCoBeyond

I would have to say that Powerbomb 1 is probably gonna give the best look and feel, for now.  

The Lift Up Powerbomb from the ground could be used as well (but that's really personal preference at this point).

Nickbreaker your Owens looks off he is to fat from the face if u look at Lil Dickys Kevin Owens he captured him very well re-work the face and it should look great

Btw who else agrees that Finn Balor should lose the Balor and just stick with Finn..it sounds unique and it matches his character

Any news on Balor? Definitely my most wanted!

I am waiting for Smk to see if he's able to create the paint, if not I will upload it with the red trunks as first attire and the black one as second.

gathered some refs most probably will be done by tomorrow

Why does the back of Kevin Owen's head look like spilled oil? oil.jpg I can't say it resembles anything like hair, i saw the same on an Eddie Guerrero Cas, what's up with that dodgy shit?

Edited by Gold

Any news on Balor? Definitely my most wanted!

I am waiting for Smk to see if he's able to create the paint, if not I will upload it with the red trunks as first attire and the black one as second.

gathered some refs most probably will be done by tomorrow
Woo seems like we are getting a painted Devitt soon!

Why does the back of Kevin Owen's head look like spilled oil? oil.jpg I can't say it resembles anything like hair, i saw the same on an Eddie Guerrero Cas, what's up with that dodgy shit?

It's not the texture, as Auday says it's the shine, it's either that, crap hair style, or no Owens in the game, your choice fella.

featured:

Not getting a lot of love for this one! Guess I see him differently from other people. I'm happy with this one, I gotta say.

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 2

I don't know what those people are talking about.. Im super picky with caws and I think It looks awesome, can't get much better... Just curious, did his shirt alway say just "fight" on it.. Or did he have one that said "fight me"...? For some reason I thought it said fight me but I could be wrong...

I don't know what those people are talking about.. Im super picky with caws and I think It looks awesome, can't get much better... Just curious, did his shirt alway say just "fight" on it.. Or did he have one that said "fight me"...? For some reason I thought it said fight me but I could be wrong...

He's had both a FIGHT and a Fight me shirt.

nick your Owens looks like a hungry hungry hippo haha the facial hair looks hella wrong idk why u get so butthurt about it

j7g904.jpg
eofpt.png

8z3gb8.png

he grew his beard out for nxt, check the recent refs. It's accurate. It's always nice to get constructive feedback from one of the great creators, but let's not forget, this is not my first day. I'm not 'butthurt', which I assume is some kind of troll slang, all I implied was that when I toss a dog a bone I don't want to know how it tastes, although you're clearly more like a hyena, or some other worthless bottom-feeding animal. Edited by NickBreaker

featured:

Not getting a lot of love for this one! Guess I see him differently from other people. I'm happy with this one, I gotta say.

the eyebrows kills hit, I think the eyes can be better also, but you'll have to change the template and that should be a pin in the ass, also the mouth is way too high,

if you change his eyebrows angle and bring down the mouth, it should look way more like him

490510kevinowens.jpg

Thanks Tich, that's more like it. Eyebrows will have to be an individual texture as you can't change the angle, or anything to do with the eyebrows actually

yep that's what I always did, I would use 1 pt logo for the face only if I have no other choice, usually i cut my textures like that : 

1) cheeks chin and mouth

2) forehead and nose

3) eyes

4) eyebrows

if I don't have enought free spot, I could join forhead nose with eyes etc..., but as much as I can I always try to keep eyebrows as a separate texture