DANIELakaDEE's Caws, Jim Neidhart NOW UPLOADED

DANIELakaDEE

I like it, but you need to make that special attire bruh.

Yea I kno what attire u want Raf..lol.. I'm still debating it...I need a good shot of the back for that one..I may do it if I can find one. .& scrap the orange attire

2zz1a81.jpg

59v8er.jpg

Ok guys...so I decided to scrap the orange alt attire for one you don't see often...I made his 1992 Survivor Series attire...thought it would be cool to give a

pay-perview attire for him...perfect for universe mode, when pay-perviews come around...hope u guys like what I've done with Mr. Perfect...imo I feel like this is my best caw yet, this yr.... I should have him uploaded by 2nite.

#CocaineCowboyz

Once was enough with the joke..

I wasn't even referring to Perfect with this.  Honestly tho, if I choose to do so, I'd gladly make all the cocaine jokes I'd like.  And there isn't 1 thing you could do about it. LOL. Why do folks feel like they can tell people on the internet what to do?

• Like 1

#CocaineCowboyz

Once was enough with the joke..

I wasn't even referring to Perfect with this. Honestly tho, if I choose to do so, I'd gladly make all the cocaine jokes I'd like. And there isn't 1 thing you could do about it. LOL. Why do folks feel like they can tell people on the internet what to do?

My uncle died from it. Just a tough subject. But you're right make all the jokes you like.